[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Damage is starting to get better, I can phase everything now. Sitting on 11.5k ES. Biggest threat is physical damage even though I haven't died in a while. If somebody is interested this is my profile on poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Jonikonas/ManaToES
How do you keep righteus fire up constantly?
"
Elloktrik wrote:
How do you keep righteus fire up constantly?

They use the agnostic keystone (Maximum Energy Shield is 0
While not on Full Life, Sacrifice 20% of Mana per Second to Recover that much Life). With MOM and the high life recovery of the agnostic it's very easy to sustain righteous fire.
Just curious, what is your level for life/mana/mana regen in hideout...

Currently I have (not using healthy mind cobalt jewel):

- 4210 life
- 8798 unreserved mana
- 2587 mana regen with arcane cloak (+anomalous arcane surge) pop-up while walking in hideout
Last edited by joint77 on Oct 27, 2020, 4:02:34 PM
Hi, love your build. Best build i ever played. Cleared all content easy, even hall of the Grandmasters. I went for conductivity intead of snipers mark, since there was the change to curses and when i had my awakeneed hextouch lvl 5 i added elemental weakness instead of awakened lightning pen for seconmd curse in the 6 link armour. I could farm such sick maps, that i even managed to get myself the lvl 5 Awakened spell Echo. If they do not nerve the build even more i will for sure get back to it in a later league. Thanks for sharing this.
Hey, with the changes to fevered mind, what do we get in their place now? the pob still shows us getting a bunch of them so im guessing thats wrong? thanks for the great guide!

Edit: after checking the guide again i just realized i was referencing the pob from 3.10 instead of your current one from harvest, oops.

So just to clarify then is the current iteration the inquisitor with no cluster jewels, and not the hierophant and cluster jewel setup?

Ok second edit, so after sifting through some of the previous comments I'm a little confused, I hope you don't mind the questions.

I used the pob link that you replied to a post with on oct 5th saying it was the most recent hierophant one, and it doesn't use the cluster jewel setup which sounds fine. But in your chest you have what seems to be a 5l CWDT setup (enfeeble,cwdt,hextouch,blade blast, WoC). Is that the right setup now as opposed to the 6l storm brand + 2 curse setup now? also is BiS boots windshriek as opposed to skyfourth? thanks for taking the time to read this.
Last edited by DeluxeSandwich on Oct 28, 2020, 4:23:13 PM
Hello,

Can someone check my build and let me know what should be the next step to upgrade change?

Actually I have no idea what should I do with build now.
https://pastebin.com/BgcahwTU
"
Aliuss wrote:
Hello,

Can someone check my build and let me know what should be the next step to upgrade change?

Not the best at this, but first thing I would do is add an Essence Worm with Wrath. Try to get a Redeemer Stygian with increased mana recovery rate. Great addition since they nerfed the Watcher's Eye mana recovery. You can take a look at mine. I use the set up below. CDWT with WoC and Blade Blast. I use Storm Brand with Hextouch to cast Conductivity. At level 5, Awakened Hextouch will allow an additional curse. Not sure exact what I will use yet.

"
DannyNorth wrote:
"
Aliuss wrote:
Hello,

Not the best at this, but first thing I would do is add an Essence Worm with Wrath. Try to get a Redeemer Stygian with increased mana recovery rate. Great addition since they nerfed the Watcher's Eye mana recovery. You can take a look at mine. I use the set up below. CDWT with WoC and Blade Blast. I use Storm Brand with Hextouch to cast Conductivity. At level 5, Awakened Hextouch will allow an additional curse. Not sure exact what I will use yet.

I had essence worm with Wrath before but I changed it because I had too low HP and mana. I needed to increase my sustain.
Also is it better to play Hiero instead of Inquisitor?
The PoB in the OP has Energy Shield, how is that possible with a skill point allocated in The Agnostic?

At least it shows that on the left hand side for PoB stats.
Last edited by peaceandhumor on Nov 15, 2020, 8:33:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info