Get Your Free Thaumaturgy Mystery Box!

Thank you. Stay Safe.
Thank you very much, GGG!
thank you
THX GGG
Thanks GGG! And thanks for being the most responsive dev group out there, you guys rock!

I rarely grumble about whatever bugs there are because I know you'll do something about them.
OK, Im still not getting the box. I log out and log in and still nothing. Done this about 4 times now.
Mahalo nui loa! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
OK, Im still not getting the box. I log out and log in and still nothing. Done this about 4 times now.

Log in, hit "M," which opens the shop tab, then you should be able to see it in the Consumables section of your MTX stash. Good luck! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thx
Thanks <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info