Get Your Free Thaumaturgy Mystery Box!

Thank you GGG team!
"
GnUeN wrote:
i did not recive any box either and my account is old

@GnUeN I double checked and it looks like you received a Dark Advisor Pet!

"
SlimJimx3 wrote:
Unfortunately I have not gotten anything either. Going to my Microtransaction Stash it says "You have no microtransactions to display. Click below to buy some from our shop."
I actually just bought Stash Tabs but I never got to see the free Box. Appreciate your support, stay safe!

@SlimJimx3 Is it possible you may be posting on an alt/secondary account? If so and you are still experiencing issues with this would you please contact support@grindinggear.com with the account name/character name from your main account?

"
my1racle wrote:
Странно сделал все по инструкции открыл магазин, несколько раз нажал кнопку M? После этого нажал кнопку N в поисках коробки по прежнему нету ничего, каждый день с момента этой акции и ничего...

@my1racle Я дважды проверил это для вас, и, похоже, вы получили Броню Ученого!

"
guoke520 wrote:
THANK YOU FOR THE FREE BOX. EVEN I DDINT KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT YET

@guoke520 I'm afraid it states in the announcement "To receive a free Thaumaturgy Mystery Box, your account has to have been created prior to today." Unfortunately your account is too new for this promotion, I am so very sorry for any frustration caused!
Hello,I dont see the mystery box. just wondering im i claiming it too late or what?
"
Väliliha wrote:
Hello,I dont see the mystery box. just wondering im i claiming it too late or what?

Hiya,

I'm afraid this offer ended Sunday, April 5th. I am very sorry if you missed out!
thx
Thank you
I don't have any mystery box! :/
same
why i can`t take free box?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info