GGG Development Team on Lockdown

Coronavirus canceled Path Of Exile...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
4 weeks of this minimum, stay safe guys n gals.
hey, if you are having trouble getting your arcane horns, go back to your alienware account and click the little POE symbol at the top. Click "my rewards" under the badge, then click on the arcane horns. Hit the blue 'here' in 'redeem your code here' and put the code in again. After you do, make sure you confirm it again. Now you should have your horns! (the same thing happened to me, took me forever to figure out how to try again and what I had done wrong; not hitting that second confirmation.)
Last edited by levmeister on Mar 23, 2020, 8:46:34 PM
<3
I'm sitting tight in lock down myself in northern California myself, definitely know what it feels like to have to work from home using video/audio. It's rough, but just need to keep morale high. Hang in there and stay healthy!
Maybe postpone the next league? No one would fault such a decision under the circumstances.
Censored.
stay safe
Stay safe guys! < 3
Stay safe and stay sane, if you folks at ggg need to make this a 4 month league(or even longer) so be it, can't imagine ppl not understanding that next league might take a bit longer.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Mar 23, 2020, 8:58:23 PM
You stay safe as well. Best of luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info