GGG Development Team on Lockdown

Stay safe people!
Stay sane and remember
Spoiler
we love you <3
Thanks!
Please stay healthy and safe ! Thank you for providing me years of great entertainment, especially during these times!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
stay safe
A casual gamer
People work better from home. This should only move things ahead of schedule.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
hang in there & stay healthy!
Uh, care to take some advice? Push the next league back, give yourselves some breathing room, and when it's done it's done. An exhausted dev team doesn't put out good products. And it might not be such a bad idea to widen the time between leagues anyway. Bugs have been piling up more and more recently. Giving yourself some time to squash them also contributes to a better overall product.

If there's one word I hate in the game industry, it's "crunch". I'd kill for governments to make that type of work scenario illegal.
With just the projection of this virus alone and how it is heading, one of the highest projections out of any virus in centuries. This might very possibly lead to mass global human extinction just from what scientists are predicting alone. I know some are actually still in denial about this as a self-defense mechanism, but what can you do. It's a very worrying time to be a live. Life is fragile, we can only do our best to preserve it for as long as possible. Stay safe everyone out there.

MLGonthorian
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
This is great news, here in Hawaii the incompetence of our government plunged everyone here into utter chaos, exiling everyone to their homes. The lack of action has possibly allowed this virus to proliferate its blight across the islands. I hope each of you exiles stay safe in oriath and keep your life flasks topped off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info