GGG Development Team on Lockdown

Stay safe Exiles ! and keep up the good work .
XD XD
This might not reach the GGG dev team but they could look into using Parsec teams to only stream their office workstations to their homes. That way all data would still only exist at the office. I don't know the exakt number of devs but i've run parsec myself over a 10mbit connection.

Might be worth looking into.
ty kind sir
gl hf ss
I'm that Morty guy.
Wana buy some toilet paper?
"
silverdash wrote:
I always wonder what the point is of a full lockdown. After 4 weeks the virus is gone and then 1 tourist or person returns to the island and then what? New lockdown?

To stop people dying and colapsing the health care system? Are you new?
Adding to the chorus of stay safe and thanks for the game!
Stay safe, and watch Exiles cry in pain in Tane's Laboratory
Just stay safe guys :3
As someone who can not work since mid Feb and most likely won´t until next year due Corona, I wish you all the best and don´t mind if you step down production and release things slower.

We all have to make sacrifices, I am so bored at home, that even a league which I dislike is a nice change of my everyday boredom. Stay safe and healthy!
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
silverdash wrote:
I always wonder what the point is of a full lockdown. After 4 weeks the virus is gone and then 1 tourist or person returns to the island and then what? New lockdown?

To stop people dying and colapsing the health care system? Are you new?

That's right. But everyone is kinda new, if you think about it. Most didn't experienced worldwide lethal pandemic before.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info