GGG Development Team on Lockdown

gj! <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
GGG's dev team has been on lockdown since 2014
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
So no fixing ur performance shit for a while...rip Delirium.
"
A_Kings_Rage wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
I work in IT and helped my company "transition" to voice, video, and WFH just fine in 2 days. Figures you would make this announcement and use the virus as an issue to delay your already-behind work and hide behind it as a convenient excuse to not meet any future projected deadlines. That is literally exactly what I've been expecting to hear from this announcement board. Remember when 4.0 was set for August? And then it became December? And then December became beta? And then Exilecon happened....

You guys are so bad at prioritizing your time, I bet 4.0 gets delayed to 2022 due to these 4 weeks. Way to take advantage of a crisis though.

Dear god dude, please just delete the game and stay away. This shit is everywhere and you are stating they are using it to not work on a game the way you want them to. Please delete and stay away forever. That would be a good thing for all. Please consider doing that for me, thank you sir.

+1
Last edited by FinYuna on Mar 24, 2020, 3:04:21 AM
I see the handwriting on the wall and it ain't pretty. Time to close up shop and blow away.
Thank you for your work. Stay safe.
Thank you for the service! Dont worry! Stay safe!
"
O O F. Wish y'all luck.

with 100 cases already they will need it.

all the best, ggg!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hope you all stay safe and healthy. Good luck to everyone!
I'm glad to see you are not in trouble, take care of your team, and of yourself. PoE 2 can wait, your lives matters more. thank you for your works and you kind work, PoE is a window to mental safety into this lockdown here in France, some of Us owe you a lot. thank you for all of this. Stay safe, and take care

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info