[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Hey there. I am just confused on the dex requirements. I have the Atziri's foible, but still cannot equip my armor or level my gems past a certain point. Am I missing something?
Amazing guide, i really appreciate the work!

i was going to ask in the discord but the link is dead.

here my pob https://pastebin.com/bzDnv1ca

In the LL version how did you fit the gems into your gear? I just picked up my skyforth, which cuts back on Orb + power charges, But bellow in my PoB you see i have no room for culling or onslaught (i have onslaught in WoC but thats not really effective). & your PoB didnt show it but youre picking up the extra str/dex in rings?

Thanks!
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Gave Assassin a try. Turned out Assassin is actually way better than trickster.

1. Higher crit chance + Crit multi.
2. Free culling strike = 10% more dps alone.
3. Elusive = God speed clearing. 185% or 205% Movement speed compared to 140% trickster. Reduced damage taken, no extra crit with elusive.

Heres my POB 8300 ES, 1600 ES leech on hit, 28 mil normal dps against enemies not FUll HP not on low life, 35 MIL DPS on full hp enemy, 40 mil dps on low life enemies.

Full clear 100% Delirious Canyon on 3 mins only :D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNN28kyEzA&feature=youtu.be

Looks sweet and makes one want to try it. Until you realize that watchers eye is 37ex min. I guess without it the ES will just be far too low, no?
"
iqbaalmuhmd wrote:
"
mistuhdo wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide!

Looking to making a storm brand so I'm trying to plan everything out. Can anyone explain the difference between using cloak of defiance and ivory tower? Thanks!

Cloak of defiance giving you lots of mana, and free MoM node, people use this with hybrid setup for.

I've played both, but i think ES version is better. You see, ivory tower gives u lots of ES, and chaos damage taken from mana before life, so chaos damage is no problem for low life setup.
Using prism guardian shield to reserve your life, you could run 3 auras + clarity. No need for essence worm you can use ES mana or even conductivity on hit ring. No problem with elemental resistance too.
Ditch Escape artist, change it to Patient reaper for 4% mana and 2% ES regen per kill, how awesome is that.

Here's my PoB if you are interested.
https://pastebin.com/3iE9Vka9
Still level 90 atm, yet to swap my life jewel to ES version. Still 5.5k ES for now, could get more damage if i use wave of conviction.

Oh also, dont forget that Crown of the inward eye helmet gives you more spell damage the more max ES you have, that's why ES version is the way to go

I assume you mean the LL version right? I was kinda thinking about that. I have the normal hybrid going right now with decent damage. Got about 12 ex to play around with so I was wondering if pushing LL will buff me further. But I can't afford that 30ex watcher's eye so I am not sure how good it will be lol
I'm working on following this build and I levelled to 69 fairly fast and it was fun, but now that I am transitioning to the end game build I am finding it a bit clunky. I haven't played a brand build before so I realize there's a learning curve of sorts, but I am wondering if things will smooth out with more levels and gear.

My biggest concern is that the cd on brand recall is a bit too high and so I zoom forward to the next pack but then I have to wait for recall to be able to continue. My recall is only level 4 though, so I'm hoping it'll feel better once it's fully levelled.

Anyone have advice in that regard? Thanks.
"
cryion wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Gave Assassin a try. Turned out Assassin is actually way better than trickster.

1. Higher crit chance + Crit multi.
2. Free culling strike = 10% more dps alone.
3. Elusive = God speed clearing. 185% or 205% Movement speed compared to 140% trickster. Reduced damage taken, no extra crit with elusive.

Heres my POB 8300 ES, 1600 ES leech on hit, 28 mil normal dps against enemies not FUll HP not on low life, 35 MIL DPS on full hp enemy, 40 mil dps on low life enemies.

Full clear 100% Delirious Canyon on 3 mins only :D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNN28kyEzA&feature=youtu.be

Looks sweet and makes one want to try it. Until you realize that watchers eye is 37ex min. I guess without it the ES will just be far too low, no?

Watcher eye is about 2000 ES added. Without it, you can use Will shaper node which is about 700 ES added so about 1300 ES loss which bring ES down to 7000 ES. I think its still quite good for the build. No damage loss still, just 1300 ES less.
sorry what is will shaper node? i cant find it in pob
"
DeuzTwoTrey wrote:
sorry what is will shaper node? i cant find it in pob

Its the new small cluster jewel that adds 5% of maximum mana as ES. Really good for defensive.
Last edited by jackietran24 on Apr 1, 2020, 2:18:26 AM
"
jackietran24 wrote:

Watcher eye is about 2000 ES added. Without it, you can use Will shaper node which is about 700 ES added so about 1300 ES loss which bring ES down to 7000 ES. I think its still quite good for the build. No damage loss still, just 1300 ES less.

You would lose quite substantial dps though, no? Because you wont have space for the 4th Fevered Mind if you do that. Or am I missing something obvious?
thx for the build guide... i just switched over from my starter ED / cont to this build. really cool. have to get used to the playstyle.. atm i'm spamming way too much stormbrand which gets me killed sometimes.

Damage is amazing.. though sometimes bosses are not deleted as fast is want them too.

Going to upgrade some of the pieces trying to get some more defence/ utility in.. curse on hit ring is one thing that comes to mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info