Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Why do you promote this rubbish.... you sign up and its not a free giveaway. You need to be level5+ which entails all sorts of interaction and possibly buy content from them..Very misleading...
"
Relarious wrote:
"
Mythrax wrote:
GGG, this promotional is an absolute tragedy. That Alienware Arena website is a confusing, spammy mess. They don't even have an option to delete existing accounts, which likely violates all sorts of Eurozone privacy laws.

Apparently, since I created an Alienware account A DECADE AGO, I have to upvote their "daily quest" forum posts to slowly accrue points to earn these cosmetics? Really?

Check their privacy policy, there's an email to withdraw consent. You may not be able to delete your account but they will not able to use your information.

Riiiight, because a company will delete your personal information just because you e-mailed them while having no way to verify if the data has really been deleted. :D
:O
"

Riiiight, because a company will delete your personal information just because you e-mailed them while having no way to verify if the data has really been deleted. :D

Unless they want to get fined by EU for breaking GDPR, yes.

Edit: While I personally think Alienware is a terrible company, they've existed for quite some time. It seems illogical to assume they would not follow the law.
Last edited by Relarious on Mar 22, 2020, 5:18:37 PM
U should mention that u wont get this shit if u r not lvl 5 in there what a bullshit
"
amemax wrote:
U should mention that u wont get this shit if u r not lvl 5 in there what a bullshit

I did tho, dunno why it's working for only some people.
I reedem code and dont see ingame mtx, doing something wrong?
Made a new account. Got the MTX.
Works fine for me. idk what some other folks must be doing wrong.
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Use a temporary email from a random site, register, copy-paste code, redeem. The 2nd MTX you should just skip.

"
zacintosh wrote:
Made a new account. Got the MTX.
Works fine for me. idk what some other folks must be doing wrong.

They are talking about the 2nd mtx which you probably didn't get.
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 22, 2020, 5:31:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info