Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

I put in the code but I haven't recieved the horns, is there a way for me to see if the code I put in registered with ggg? Or will I just not get the horns at all?
I got the horns and everything but somehow my account is gone now...
710 hours of work just gone...

really frustrating that i have all the achievements on steam still, but my characters and everything is gone if i log into the game.
GGG, this promotional is an absolute tragedy. That Alienware Arena website is a confusing, spammy mess. They don't even have an option to delete existing accounts, which likely violates all sorts of Eurozone privacy laws.

Apparently, since I created an Alienware account A DECADE AGO, I have to upvote their "daily quest" forum posts to slowly accrue points to earn these cosmetics? Really?

just did everything and got NOTHING!
asking for 1 or 2 ex for a single craft?

i'm gonna end this man's whole career

Free crafting : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547154
Sadly one must be level 5 for the Horns, but the Hood looks amazing, enough to enter every day to alienwarearena :D

Thank you guys
"
Mythrax wrote:
GGG, this promotional is an absolute tragedy. That Alienware Arena website is a confusing, spammy mess. They don't even have an option to delete existing accounts, which likely violates all sorts of Eurozone privacy laws.

Apparently, since I created an Alienware account A DECADE AGO, I have to upvote their "daily quest" forum posts to slowly accrue points to earn these cosmetics? Really?

Check their privacy policy, there's an email to withdraw consent. You may not be able to delete your account but they will not able to use your information.
even with new account it still says "Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+." this is retarded LULW
Sadly, I am also getting the "Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+." after creating my account just now.
As others have pointed out, with an old or new account, you have to be Level 5+ to get the free MTX.

Screw this, please make it clear in your post, GGG.
Created an account. need to be level 5.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info