Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Limited quantity, don't bother trying to get a key now they are gone
I didn't know Alienware can run this game...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Mar 23, 2020, 4:41:55 PM
I agree that it's false advertising. I sent them an email asking them to follow through on their promise and give a key or delete my account. They explained
"Unfortunately this was an extremely popular giveaway. We received a limited number of keys and they ran out quickly. Thank you for your understanding. I will delete your account."
At least they followed through on one of their promises
"
RussianBeaver wrote:
Can I just buy that MTX? I dont want to struggle with Alienware broken site

"
The Arcane Horns are a new type of helmet attachment that are making their exclusive debut through Alienware! Currently, the only way to get them is by signing up to their loyalty programme. However, they'll be available to everyone in our store after our June expansion.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
In future, you might want to make things like "limited quantity" in BOLD, and/or in a larger typestyle, rather than burying it in text under a picture. I feel confident saying that significant amount of playerbase goodwill was lost due to this oversight.

Maybe not as bad as the Salvage Boxes, but pretty close, I'd wager.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
How is there a limited quantity of a friggin GAME ITEM?!

That doesn't make any sense.

Wish I would've missed this post :(
"
cgexile wrote:
I didn't know Alienware can run this game...

Maybe DELL wears the pants in this relationship with GGGtencent. Sad.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I am just curious, what boomers thought this was a good idea?
"
Gruentod wrote:
In future, you might want to make things like "limited quantity" in BOLD, and/or in a larger typestyle, rather than burying it in text under a picture. I feel confident saying that significant amount of playerbase goodwill was lost due to this oversight.

Maybe not as bad as the Salvage Boxes, but pretty close, I'd wager.

It was a complete scam through and through. They aren't going to address it. Should just spam,

why did GGG and alienware scam us for personal information?
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
I registered, got my code, redeemed it, the site said I was good to go. Log in, no rewards?

What's up with that?

Yep same for me
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info