Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Just created an acocunt, and it still says

Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+.

There is no GET KEY button anywhere...
"
TheLadyApoLLo wrote:
"
Denisian wrote:
"
Ok guys, if you are lv 5, you can redeem the horns.

If you are not lv 5, you have to make a new alienware account FROM THE LINK GGG HAVE PUT IN THEIR NEWS ONLY. and you will receive that window popup as follow : https://imgur.com/a/NSnKl1C

Funny cause I did that and got the popup, but on it only the upper part was actually there and the message ended at "Bonus ARP". The Rewards tab is empty too.
Don't know what got screwed up, but their previous website was a lot better than this trash for sure, and the bar was already low.

that's the same for me, even afer following their links I only got a level 1 account and some points. I guess I won't be able to ever get the horns...
well, thanks Alienware, I guess...

Exact same problem - no key in the pop-up window... I guess they "ran out" of the horns, as they specify "while supply lasts" or something...
"
Denisian wrote:
"

If you are not lv 5, you have to make a new alienware account FROM THE LINK GGG HAVE PUT IN THEIR NEWS ONLY. and you will receive that window popup as follow : https://imgur.com/a/NSnKl1C

Funny cause I did that and got the popup, but on it only the upper part was actually there and the message ended at "Bonus ARP". The Rewards tab is empty too.
Don't know what got screwed up, but their previous website was a lot better than this trash for sure, and the bar was already low.

same man, did they just run out of keys?
"
MegaFayt wrote:
"
Denisian wrote:
"

same man, did they just run out of keys?

IDK, just created the account on Alienware like 20 minutes ago and got the key for horns. Three more days and Helmet is mine, I hope.
Pretty disappointed.. it's the first time a giveaway doesn't work at all for me. Just made like 5 accounts only to get the same result on each and every one of them: nothing. Says my code is below and in the rewards section, except there isn't any code at all. Shame.

Spoiler
"
GLV_1PD wrote:
Just created an acocunt, and it still says

Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+.

There is no GET KEY button anywhere...

How it worked for me.

After confirmation email and logging in on the top right next to the Alien head there is a Bell which directs you to reward page.
Just made a new account from the link off the first post and all I got was 15 bonus points. No key for anything :/
Doesn't work for me (used promotion link).
So, just to check, people are clicking the link in the announcement and being taken to the unique signup page, but still not getting a key?

You can't just manually sign up, you have to use the link. If you're already signed in (on the Alienware site), you'll have to log out, then click the link in the announcement.

This is the right signup screen:
https://i.imgur.com/Fe94KON.png

You then go to your profile page (on Alienware) after it's made and select "My Giveaway Keys" or "My Rewards".

But if you're doing all that and not getting your key, that really sucks.
Last edited by Limelols on Mar 23, 2020, 4:38:00 AM
And again a bait by GGG like the Twitch stream drops. They got now my informations and i dont got anything because of bonus arp instead of horns.
You have a really good behaviour of piss people off with free stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info