Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

Same problem here, just got the badge and that's it, no code. Maybe they ran out of it, in less than 24h, ok then. I don't want to call this a scam to gather our info, but man... It seems like it.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Mar 23, 2020, 4:53:28 AM
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
EggOnIce wrote:
Pretty disappointed.. it's the first time a giveaway doesn't work at all for me. Just made like 5 accounts only to get the same result on each and every one of them: nothing. Says my code is below and in the rewards section, except there isn't any code at all. Shame.

Spoiler

there are two rewards pages, you are checking the wrong one. To get to the correct one, click the bell on top right corner, see image, then click the blue Rewards in the popup window

Or just use this link https://eu.alienwarearena.com/account/my-rewards

There's nothing there either. Not in the Giveaway keys, not in the Rewards section. Just a PoE badge for the stupid thing. On the other accounts there isn't even the PoE badge for whatever reason.
nope I only get the fookin badge...
Amazing, Alienware managed to ruin their reputation with me, Ill never buy anything from that brand. Marketing campaign worked as a charm!

What a waste of time...
Tried everything. Like others say, there is no key. And yeah... It's weird. All I wanted was a cosmetic to cover up ugliness of my character ^^

already out of codes for both.
Cool, another Scam... nice...
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Someone know how tod elete the alienware account now ?
Better stick with Twitch..
"
Ragegamedude wrote:
Someone know how tod elete the alienware account now ?

+1
I'd like them to delete my personal information completely.

Totally feels like scammed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info