Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

wow i hate it alienware arena sucks have to log into this crap website more than one time and if you already ahve an account you have to get to level 5 f this its not worth it
"
Limelols wrote:
"
Limelols wrote:
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:

oh what i didnt even see that...
I cant enter the key again.

Me neither. If I try to enter my original key again, it says invalid. If I try a new key, it says not applicable to my account.

Either there's a huge delay, or GGG dropped the ball and now any account that checked the key, but didn't redeem it, is locked out of the reward.
Still broken. Unfortunate.

Update: After contacting support and explaining the whole situation, while providing my account name and key, they resolved the issue. Thanks GGG.
Creat a new account, Redeem the horn key and continue logging in for 4 days streak and you'll get the Helmet
"
Ok guys, if you are lv 5, you can redeem the horns.

If you are not lv 5, you have to make a new alienware account FROM THE LINK GGG HAVE PUT IN THEIR NEWS ONLY. and you will receive that window popup as follow : https://imgur.com/a/NSnKl1C

Funny cause I did that and got the popup, but on it only the upper part was actually there and the message ended at "Bonus ARP". The Rewards tab is empty too.
Don't know what got screwed up, but their previous website was a lot better than this trash for sure, and the bar was already low.
Can't find the get key button.
"
Funny cause I did that and got the popup, but on it only the upper part was actually there and the message ended at "Bonus ARP". The Rewards tab is empty too.
Don't know what got screwed up, but their previous website was a lot better than this trash for sure, and the bar was already low.

I had the same thing happen to me. Although it worked for a friend doing the process.
I did the same and no horns code, just 15 BONUS ARP. Rewards empty. Lame.
"
Denisian wrote:
"
Ok guys, if you are lv 5, you can redeem the horns.

If you are not lv 5, you have to make a new alienware account FROM THE LINK GGG HAVE PUT IN THEIR NEWS ONLY. and you will receive that window popup as follow : https://imgur.com/a/NSnKl1C

that's the same for me, even afer following their links I only got a level 1 account and some points. I guess I won't be able to ever get the horns...
well, thanks Alienware, I guess...
Very confusing stuff. New accounts get a free mtx IF they are lucky and it doesn't bug out (tried myself and didn't get a code for the Horns), old users/account get f*cked and have to rank up.

Makes no sense, should just email a code for the new accounts that confirmed a phone number or something.
This is like pulling teeth. Why Alienware of all people. No get key, followed the correct link to create an account. There's a reason sensible people avoid alienware at all costs.

GGG ride this out and then severe all ties with them please. Twitch prime is sooo much easier, go back to that. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info