[3.11] Impale Bladestorm Gladiator Rank 1 SC Delirium and Harvest

"
mairovergara wrote:
Hey, man, just want say thanks.

It's my first time trying to race to 100 and I used your post and build as inspiration.

And now we're practically side by side on the ladder!

Spoiler

By the way, do you have any tips on leveling up past level 95? I've been having a hard time sustaining maps (kinda stuck at T11-12 with a few T14-16).

Good shit man! :D Regarding map sustain the only thing I can really say is to just aim for as much completion as possible and ofcourse investing in your maps with sextants, chisels and sac fragments.
hey mate, I tried out ur build and its really nice, Im wondering though is there any way to increase the damage ? I mean I'd like to do end game content as well like Shaper/Elder/Sirius etc.
Any thoughts on using 2 handers with the buffs? Looks like the tree would be pretty easy to transition to.
"
bathristowow wrote:
hey mate, I tried out ur build and its really nice, Im wondering though is there any way to increase the damage ? I mean I'd like to do end game content as well like Shaper/Elder/Sirius etc.

Going crit and using swords would definately increase dps but requires a lot higher budget and a very different tree. The build is more than capable of doing bosses as is though, just not faceroll them since the dps is very mediocre.
"
jhahn812 wrote:
Any thoughts on using 2 handers with the buffs? Looks like the tree would be pretty easy to transition to.

Going 2-hand is probably viable if you prefer that playstyle, would slow down the build by quite abit though since it relies so much on leap slam attack speed but would likely be able to squeeze out some more damage.
Minor alternative/tip, but you can put an Intuitive Leap by the HP cluster and get the Berserking (atkspeed +rage) and the Martial Experience and save an anoint.
ign-Bowzin
ign-Hateblood
"
Hateblood wrote:
Minor alternative/tip, but you can put an Intuitive Leap by the HP cluster and get the Berserking (atkspeed +rage) and the Martial Experience and save an anoint.

Yeah seems like a good alternative, I think the nodes before berserking are a pretty nice QoL for rage preservation but taking another annoint could be pretty cool if you want to experiment abit with the build.
"
bathristowow wrote:

Made a new video guide on Bladestorm Glad going a slightly different direction with more focus on endgame content using swords and max block.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsXUqjyUbr-PKgc8pa9d_FQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info