3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

"
Kramanza wrote:
"
"
Kramanza wrote:
Hey guys, Pretty new to the game and looking for some advise.

Is deadly ailments better than ruthless on this build? If i opted to go with deadly ailments instead would that change that passive tree. Thanks any advise is appreciated.

No changes is needed

Thank you!Can I start using lacerate right away as main skill when I get in act 1 or do you recommend using double strike or another better melee physical damage skill till act 6 or 7?

You can, but this is a matter of preference. If you like to use it early on, go ahead
"
Echoalpha wrote:
Thinking about starting this build. Only question I had is why do we switch ascendencies for Lionseyes Remorse?

Why not keep the block nodes?

Really stuck on going this or DW

If you like the block nodes, go ahead and keep it. You don't need to follow the ascendancy exactly, it will work fine.
Does The Surrender´s Reckoning work with Culling Strike Support?

If yes, wouldn´t that be a considerably better option then just some more pumped reckoning damage?
Hey there, i wanted to say thank you for the guide, it inspired me to roll a lacerate/surrender bleed glad and i think i just crafted a really good weapon for this build!

This build is very fun to play since it has nice damage and good defenses. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by the_Peon on Apr 21, 2020, 5:39:40 PM
"
the_Peon wrote:
Hey there, i wanted to say thank you for the guide, it inspired me to roll a lacerate/surrender bleed glad and i think i just crafted a really good weapon for this build!

This build is very fun to play since it has nice damage and good defenses. Keep up the good work!

🥰👍
"
Carmion wrote:
Does The Surrender´s Reckoning work with Culling Strike Support?

If yes, wouldn´t that be a considerably better option then just some more pumped reckoning damage?

Yes, culling should work and will be good if you don't have a culling mod on your weapon/ other gears.
Thanks for this Build, I used it as the basis for my Lacerate/Gladiator build which works brillaintly.

firstly a question then hope i can give back a little. I substituted Multistrike with Chance to bleed support which also added a huge amount of damage according to POB, is there any reason to use Multistrike rather or am i missing something?

Thread of hope jewels added quite a lot of DPS to my build, its a bit fiddly trying to get the resistances up but was able to push DPS up to just over 2.8 mil using them.

My POB if you are interested
https://pastebin.com/vHwvHzTx
"
Thanks for this Build, I used it as the basis for my Lacerate/Gladiator build which works brillaintly.

firstly a question then hope i can give back a little. I substituted Multistrike with Chance to bleed support which also added a huge amount of damage according to POB, is there any reason to use Multistrike rather or am i missing something?

Thread of hope jewels added quite a lot of DPS to my build, its a bit fiddly trying to get the resistances up but was able to push DPS up to just over 2.8 mil using them.

My POB if you are interested
https://pastebin.com/vHwvHzTx

The multistrike support attack speed just makes it very smooth and less clunky to play.
Have never thought of using a thread of hope, seems like a good idea if you can cap your resistance.👍
Hello,

Appreciate the build guide, just got to maps and wanted to get some opinions or thoughts on some possible improvements. Sorry in advance for all this text.

I got a "Supported by level XX Faster Attacks" gloves and slotted the Leap Slam + Blood Magic into the gloves to free a slot and not lose the QoL. Also grabbed an enlighten suport (thinking about a +1 to socketed gems helm to improve the auras and mana reserve even more) and adding Blood and Sand to the build. So now that gives me 4 auras (Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, and War Banner) with enough mana to still cast Lacerate. With adding Blood and Sand I removed Maim support on Flesh and Stone and instead slotted Vengeance as an extra counterattack skill. Since the Painforged Ascendancy node gives counterattacks double damage this is just free extra damage on top of reckoning.

On top of all of this I was able to add a second cast when damage taken support for Vaal Molten shell for the extra QoL on defense and only needing to worry about activating the vaal portion of the skill.

I was able to do all of this by using Rare boots instead of Koam's and just rearranging skills in sockets.

If its possible to get 1 more added cap to curses we can apply then we could also slot in Punishment along with our vulnerability in the same cast when damage taken support, which would be huge DPS.

I am not sure how to link gear here but I can later if anyone else wants to see how this setup works. I feel like it improves QoL greatly as well as adding free damage.
To add and clarify I believe we can get an "Can apply an additional curse" mod on our chest which looks like we should have a free affix for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info