3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

So, my journey is mostly complete. Did Sirus 8 and invested a ton of currency into this character and it has become a monster.

Your guide saved my league and it was satisfying to play.

Thank you once again.

If you find time, I´d appreciate any possible upgrade suggestions, but I feels that everything from now on is just stupidly expensive :X

Hello where can I find the final tree please ?
"
Carmion wrote:
So, my journey is mostly complete. Did Sirus 8 and invested a ton of currency into this character and it has become a monster.

Your guide saved my league and it was satisfying to play.

Thank you once again.

If you find time, I´d appreciate any possible upgrade suggestions, but I feels that everything from now on is just stupidly expensive :X

Hi, glad you enjoy the build!
These gears look really good to be honest, i guess to get better gears than this it will be super expensive.
Maybe getting all awakened and 21/23 gems will be an upgrade option.
"
JulOow wrote:

In POB
"
"
JulOow wrote:

In POB

But there is only the "late game before final tree" this is the one ?
Context: LionEyes Shield, non-cluster jewel version.
Question: How do we generate endurance charges? Maybe we don't?
Aggressive Bastion gives 5% chance for Endurance Charge on Kill
"
Carmion wrote:
Aggressive Bastion gives 5% chance for Endurance Charge on Kill

Oh good spotting, thank you.
I now have a question about support gems. to be more precise - multistrike support.

I am using the pob fork and am experimenting with support gems and I found that multistrike is significantly weaker on pob dps than other options.

I am currently using
- Lacerate
- Fortify Support (more for convenience - could link it to leap slam instead, but more reliable this way)
- Awakened Brutality
- Awakened Melee Physical
- Awakened Deadly Ailments
- Multistrike

now if I replace multistrike with other supports like

- Ruthless
- Unbound Ailments
- Swift Affliction

I will get so much more pob dps. I mean not a little bit, I mean a gigantic amount.

Is there any hidden reason to use Multistrike instead or is that also just a convenience choice to have to press the attack less often?

Thanks!

--Edit
Just read that Multistrike doesn´t seem to calculate in either pob even remotely correct and the bleeding stuff doesn´t make that easier.

SO as I understand it, it is very hard to tell, what Multistrike actually contributes.

Does anyone have a practical solution for this? Cause I am really intrigued, how Multistrike actually competes against Swift Affliction, which looks super strong.
Last edited by Carmion on May 7, 2020, 9:27:05 AM
"
Carmion wrote:
I now have a question about support gems. to be more precise - multistrike support.

I am using the pob fork and am experimenting with support gems and I found that multistrike is significantly weaker on pob dps than other options.

I am currently using
- Lacerate
- Fortify Support (more for convenience - could link it to leap slam instead, but more reliable this way)
- Awakened Brutality
- Awakened Melee Physical
- Awakened Deadly Ailments
- Multistrike

now if I replace multistrike with other supports like

- Ruthless
- Unbound Ailments
- Swift Affliction

I will get so much more pob dps. I mean not a little bit, I mean a gigantic amount.

Is there any hidden reason to use Multistrike instead or is that also just a convenience choice to have to press the attack less often?

Thanks!

--Edit
Just read that Multistrike doesn´t seem to calculate in either pob even remotely correct and the bleeding stuff doesn´t make that easier.

SO as I understand it, it is very hard to tell, what Multistrike actually contributes.

Does anyone have a practical solution for this? Cause I am really intrigued, how Multistrike actually competes against Swift Affliction, which looks super strong.

The bonus attack speed from multistrike support makes it smoother and faster to play lacerate since we dont have a lot of attack speed from our gears and skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info