[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

Hi, i'm looking at your PoB and your Block Chance and Spell Block Chance is so high. It's 75% and 67%. Where does this come from?
Also, are we using Glancing Blows in 3.12 or no?
Does the LL PoB still apply to heist from the video? I can only just get 3 auras on at the moment but I don't even have a 6L on volatile dead yet so the mana reservation is probably going to kill me as soon as I manage to get a 6L or even a 5L.
Can someone send me a link for rush charisma in the tree ? Cause i cant have 6L ty in advance
"
scorpion1771 wrote:
Hi, i'm looking at your PoB and your Block Chance and Spell Block Chance is so high. It's 75% and 67%. Where does this come from?
Also, are we using Glancing Blows in 3.12 or no?

I am currently lvl 83 and using this tree http://poeurl.com/c2Of
I get to 66% and 64% block chance and after I finally get uberlab thanks to bone offering and mistress of sacrifice I would get to 75%, 75%
hope this helps
So I unlocked Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, but it's not working how I thought it would, not like my poet wand... I thought this mod was supposed to basically make a regular wand like a poet, no?
"
AeroThatsMe wrote:
So I unlocked Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill, but it's not working how I thought it would, not like my poet wand... I thought this mod was supposed to basically make a regular wand like a poet, no?

its more like every 4th attack triggers it but it is possible to keep wave of conviction bone offering and flammability up at all times
Any ways to improve damage? Because the damage is actual trash
OK so i'm confused, or maybe just need help... I'm following the build exactly, hitting sovereignty and using a conqueror's efficiency and still cannot get 3 spellslings to stack. what am I doing wrong?
https://pastebin.com/gtYWnzhs

This is my character I included the full build with a cluster jewel I will most likely end up playing a tree that doesn't use a cluster jewel which is basically just a copy of the build creators current heist tree and a lvl 72 tree to get your mana reserve nodes as an answer to gaulstafs question since he doesn't have his characters on public I can't look that up

and for scorpion1771 try getting a 6 link and take one of my builds from my PoB
"
pageslinger wrote:
I can say as well that with a few tweaks to the tree and a few gem link adjustments this build is actually just fine so far.

What tweeks have you done :)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info