Please increase base time for timer in delirium

Hey GGG can you please increase time while we are in delirium and add some more time to timer in delirium pls!

not all builds created with zoom zoom speed of light
not all builds have +500% move speed
not all builds have unlimited use crazy fast move skills
not all players learned delirium and mechanic so why punish them so hard
some boss has A LOT of life! SO much HP bosses have and sometimes bosses more than one and all bosses have WAY more life and MANY builds can't fast kill them in such low time!
backtracking and loot pick up takes a lot of time and many players can't be fast enought to complete delirium in time
twinned and more boss life mods stacks with delirium buffs and make many builds impossible to complete in time
rogue exile, beyonds, etc has so much more life and to kill them takes also lot of time so not all builds can be fast to complete delirium
fast builds vs slow builds - you punish too much slow builds with such fast small timer as we have now
new players vs top elite veterans - you punish too much new players who trying to learn path of exile with such fast small timer as we have now

just thinking if GGG increase base time to timer in delirium much more new players could learn and get fun
also with longer timer in delirium more builds can be popular and less punish slow builds

ty all! <3 sry if its bad suggestions!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Mar 19, 2020, 11:07:04 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2020, 11:50:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Please make game easier GGG I die sometimes and this doesn't make me feel like a pro gamer.

But like seriously why does everyone think their random build needs to complete everything? I already had to reroll because, surprise, my first idea of a build for the league was garbage and I needed to do better.
Yup.
Last edited by SavageMinnow on Mar 19, 2020, 11:52:03 PM
my suggestion not about make game esier or nerf monsters/bosses

its about increase time for timer in delirium

2 different thing i think

time limits punish more than u think so why not at least increase that timer and make delirium longer so more players and more builds could get fun and learn new mechanic? pick up loot and other stuff like seen what new monsters do, see what new monsters use, how attack/spell, what death effect and other stuff

sry if its bad suggestion its what i think better overall to everyone
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Mar 20, 2020, 12:07:56 AM
?? there is no delirium timer when you are inside of the fog , the timer starts if you are outside of it, so don't be outside ? If you keep dying invest in more survivability ? If you are not killing fast enough look for ways to improve your damage output ? if you're too slow use a movement skill use quicksilver flasks ?

If your build you've made isn't quite doing what you had in mind and you struggle too much with it, bench it and make another one , come back to it later when you have collected more gear.

asking GGG for making the league content super easy just because you insist on clearing the game on a 3 link glacial hammer it's not going to happen.
Is this a joke ?
lol get good and stop crying lol u bad
"
SavageMinnow wrote:

But like seriously why does everyone think their random build needs to complete everything?

It isn't necessarily about completing everything, it is about being able to do the new content well enough to enjoy the league. If the average player can't enjoy the league with an average build, it is bad design. Whether or not bad design matters to GGG is a different debate altogether. I firmly believe there should be content I cannot do as a mediocre player, but their constant attempts at nerfing top players that end up just screwing over mediocre players doing content they previously would've had no problem with is just an easy way to make people quit. It is a lot easier to convince a player who is too good to come back for a new content release than it is to get a pissed off player who is now too low skilled for the game to come back. All that the get good philosophy does is help push casual players out of the game, and once all the casuals are gone, who will be left for elitists to compare themselves to...
The introduction to Metamorph was great. A guy pops up, he says "hey dude, throw chunks of meat or whatever in here and ill make you a monster!"

Delirium has some gloomy voice barely mention why there's some inter-dimensional portal, why everything's grey, what the actual goal is, and where to go to get it done.

First metamorph at level 2 or 3 or whatever freakin demolished me, but it was a boss and I had a stick with a rock in it. What did I expect? First delirium portal? I whacked my monitor to make sure the color wasnt fucked up, managed to kill enough of the dreaded greyscale fiends to get almost half way through the first delirium level before a sudden FIVE SECOND timer popped up to alert me to my failings. Five whole seconds to correct a path, I was not sure I was even on to begin with.

Time is one thing, and more of it would certainly help. A visible timer, not just 5 seconds left would help as well, or maybe a 'monsters slain' bar like in incursions.
"
Azukana wrote:
If the average player can't enjoy the league with an average build, it is bad design.

No it isn't.

"Average" players don't even reach yellow maps, so if content were balanced around those guys it would be insanely boring for everyone else.

POE is all finding the limits of your build, and then figuring out a way to stretch those limits. If you want an easier, stress-free monster slaying experience... well, there are plenty of other excellent games for that. And considering that Delirium is 100% optional, it's really hard to take complaints like this seriously.
"
not all players learned delirium and mechanic so why punish them so hard

Sentences like that makes it hard to take this serious. No offence but if you want a nerf to something cause you dont understand it. Then boy are you playing the wrong game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info