[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Should we go for Intuitive Leap or Thread of Hope? What are the differences between them? Thx
Can someone post a pob with all auras and aspect of the spider? The guide pob is missing this.
Last edited by thadude251 on May 1, 2021, 3:29:01 PM
"
thadude251 wrote:
Can someone post a pob with all auras and aspect of the spider? The guide pob is missing this.

Hi. Here is My POB, i run without, Conqueror efficency, but instead 2 frozen trails, with 1% Reduced mana reserved, which are 7C each. Gives much better clear speed. Also i Run Vitally Only Lvl 14.

Total 3.3 Mill Dps. I currently Self cast, frotsbom and ColdSnap.

https://pastebin.com/byZNREPt

My Gear.

Last edited by Scarface335 on May 2, 2021, 1:08:38 AM
Can Inspiration be replaced by something more useful/more damage? Currently I'm on a budget CI build, my gems are maxed out and I don't have any mana issues when casting Vortex so I don't feel that I need Inspiration gem yet - to be fair I bought 6-link Iri Heart only today so I was clearing even T16 on a 5-link without Inspiration without any problems.

Another question: can Golem gem be replaced by something else? Half of the time it's dead anyways - especially in Ultimatums so I'm not sure how much this gem is doing for me.
I have trouble understanding the build. How do you get multiple Frostbolt projectiles?
In none of the PoB versions Frostbolt is linked to GMP/LMP. There are no jewels or items adding more projectiles. So how does Frostbolt get more projectiles?
edit:
Nvm im blind. The Frozen Trail jewel adds 2 projectiles.
Last edited by jomtoy on May 3, 2021, 2:57:45 PM
Has anyone thought about using these gloves with tranquility annoyment?
Are any of the enchants you can put on a helm regarding Vortex useful (besides the damage increase as that is way more currency). If so what is the best one to go for?

Thank you
Hi, I have a few more questions:

1) In our Vortex skill setup, if we have enough mana, would Empower be a better choice than Inspiration damage wise?

2) The build uses Glancing Blows, which has been nerfed significantly. This causes us to effectively take more damage when taking it, even when we have a 5% regain ES on block shield. Is there any other significant reason I'm not seeing for taking this keystone apart from the added damage by block chance?

3) More of a general question, but what would be necessary to make Elemental Equilibrium work? Is it enough to have "add x fire damage to spells" for it to trigger constantly or would the DoT continually reset the element to cold?

4) What would be the best next step for my build? I want to keep on CI as I like the tankiness if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance and forgive me if some of these questions are trivial!
"
desp123d wrote:
Hi, I have a few more questions:
..snip..

1) Hypotermia is a good option. Empower you could check on POB. Import your build and replace the skill gem.

2) Cap block chance, even-out damage taken to 65%. Is still a good Keystone for tanky builds. But 5% is not enough to recoup the damage taken from big hits.

3) Way more complicated them that. And almost impossible to properly work on the LL build. Since we get added cold from hatred. On CI you could get it easily with a wand and a fire/storm brand.

4) There are POBs for league start, mid-league, end-game in the first page. But without harvest, LL is much easier to achieve a lot of thankyness+power. CI will be really expensive to feel good for endgame.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 4, 2021, 12:38:37 PM
I just switched from budget CI to the endgame CI, but my energy shield dropped from 6000 to 5500. Can anyone help me figure out if rare belt and boots with ES will actually give more energy shield compared to these ones:

Any other ways to increase my ES without spending too much? (No more than 2 ex per item)

Last edited by esostaks on May 5, 2021, 5:27:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info