[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
xebtria wrote:

Or maybe you have elemental focus in your links which causes your cold skills to NOT chill anymore, then it would make sense that chilling presence gives a huge dps upgrade. However, you shouldn't have ele focus in your links to begin with.

O-oh I have Ele Focus on my Vortex for some reason. I guess that should be a Bonechill instead.......... uhhhhhhhh
"
Jasper111 wrote:
"
xebtria wrote:

Or maybe you have elemental focus in your links which causes your cold skills to NOT chill anymore, then it would make sense that chilling presence gives a huge dps upgrade. However, you shouldn't have ele focus in your links to begin with.

O-oh I have Ele Focus on my Vortex for some reason. I guess that should be a Bonechill instead.......... uhhhhhhhh

What? ele focus is in evey pob, so why shouldn't we use it now?
Creeping Frost is the main source for chill with Frost Bolt being secondary. You definitely want to use Elemental Focus on Vortex for damage.

Creeping Frost uses two supports to boost the damage of Vortex based on the chill effect from Creeping Frost.
Was thinking of giving this a shot, Is it good for Ultmatims? that's what kidna build im looking for tanky/dmg so i can just farm them
"
Jasper111 wrote:
"
xebtria wrote:

no, focus in vortex is fine and required, but maybe you have it as well in creeping frost?

otherwise, I would just assume you haven't ticked the "enemies are chilled" one in the options as I said. then of course that notable shows up like a huge dps boost, but no worries you always had the dps in that case from the start then, even without that notable.
Last edited by xebtria on Apr 30, 2021, 1:50:39 AM
What is a green skill that follows a normal attack?
Sorry if this has been asked before or if its just a straight up stupid question, but is there a benefit of using creeping frost over vaal cold snap on the helmet?
Last edited by Cystin on Apr 30, 2021, 4:58:53 PM
Hey guys , i tested this build an so far its working good expect from boss DPS like Sirus 5. My Boss dps feels very low compared to other builds.
Maybe some of you can help me to give me an advice.
hi ty for the build , im not sure why its not letting me activate both spellslingers until i remove one of the support gems
You need more reduced mana reservation. You can get this from the tree, high level spell slinger gems, corrupted frozen trail, conquerors efficiency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info