[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Am I missing something?

I just bought enlighten level 4 but I can't use all my auras?

2x spellslinger
1x Malevololence
1x Discipline (got cluster jewels for reduced mana)
1x Aspect of the avian

In the mid tier build I should be able to also run Zealotry but i'm not able too, got them in a shield with 15% reduced mana reservation too, anyone knows what I'm missing?
Hi there!
this build is amazing... i have played this build the whole league... i tried to min max it as much as i could... i made some small changes and adapted it to my style, the only thing i dont use spellslinger because i dont like it. I used frostbolt with 2 frozen trail to clear speed

There is my pastebin
pastebin.com/CKfnY5F0

Last edited by IverzonX on Apr 2, 2021, 4:33:35 PM
I would like to really thank the author and the people keeping this build alive!
This is the first time I did 36/40 Challenges and all endgame content!
So first time doing Elder, Shaper, Sirus A8 amd A9, Simulacrum, Timeless, Breaches, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri.

Fantastic build! Very tanky even on LL with some tweaks!
This league will stay very dear to me! Cheers!

Here are my two cents on the build.
For endgame bosses/single target is better to get +60 chaos on the gear itself and swap Withering Presence for Forbidden Power.
Then replace Power Siphon with Frenzy.
+Cherry on top - Gloves with Culling strike

Cinderswallow only gives ES/MANA on kill so is useless for Bossing.
Better swap with something like this:

Hypotermia is also better for Bossing since Inspiration DPS can fluctuate a bit. Get a Vorici white socket for easily swapping.

A Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit is very important! LL build is a lot better when using it.
A great combo is ES on Hit + Tempest Shield. This way we balance Glancing Blows with a lot of ES when we block.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Mar 26, 2021, 1:49:23 PM
Does anyone use Phantasmal Vortex? The + damage when cast with frost bolt seems like it should benefit this build.
"
linflas wrote:
Does anyone use Phantasmal Vortex? The + damage when cast with frost bolt seems like it should benefit this build.
yes, i use it..
Hm Build looks nice, but how can i League Start this? The Start build POB has 7k ES and good gear, think that dont work with no currency and low gear with ES from start. sorry for my english.
"
Omnithree wrote:
Hm Build looks nice, but how can i League Start this? The Start build POB has 7k ES and good gear, think that dont work with no currency and low gear with ES from start. sorry for my english.
For league start is with life based, until reach necesary gear and point to switch CI or LL.
Hi,

the 'CI Occultist (Without Saqawal's)' pastebin uses two Conquerer Efficiencies, and PoB is counting reduced mana reservation as such. Any idea if it possible to squezze in Vitality without that?
Hey to all,

Been trying this build and seems to be very good,
Still trying different combos to see what feels better,
Will be my start build for next league for sue,

One question regarding the wand gem setup,
It´s ok to use cold snap + frost bomb + storm brand?
Will proc EE, etc.. normally or the best is indeed first storm + frost bomb etc..

Ty in advance,
"
Hoefie wrote:
Am I missing something?

I just bought enlighten level 4 but I can't use all my auras?

2x spellslinger
1x Malevololence
1x Discipline (got cluster jewels for reduced mana)
1x Aspect of the avian

In the mid tier build I should be able to also run Zealotry but i'm not able too, got them in a shield with 15% reduced mana reservation too, anyone knows what I'm missing?

When you have aspect crafted in boots or loves, it will get linked with support gems, from thoose and require more mana reserved. So you should craft it in Ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info