Let's Discuss This League / Standard Trading Listing Feature

"
The first (league) selection box is to select which league the item is for sale in. If you want to buy something in Standard league, you select Standard.

The other selection box is to limit the results based on where the seller is currently playing.

A seller could have an item for sale in Standard but be currently playing in Expedition. Or the other way around, they could have an item for sale in Expedition but be playing in Standard.

You may not want to see anybody who isn't currently playing in Standard, but there are plenty of people who don't care where the seller is currently playing, they'll try to get that item anyway, even if the player is online in another league.

Even with this new feature, the same problem still persists. You still have people in temp league that have listings in standard and refuse to switch over. Didn't fully realize the difference in the new implement feature until earlier today when trying to buy something listed by someone not even in the same league.

As for the search, I've just tried the reverse of that; just to see if the same issue is vice versa and it's not. When selecting Expedition league and online only, I haven't seen any "standard" tags when scrolling under the names.

The site seems to have refreshing issues or something because even if an item is posted in standard, you go to copy paste the trade message and it says the player is not online, despite there being a green "online" status, can say posted 3 minutes ago ; yet remain for 10+ minutes and when you check in game (/whois charname) it says their offline.

Much of this confusion should be easy to straighten out and with the current state of the game; trading is much more difficult due to limited people still playing. Which makes this even more annoying as to why this is still an issue.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
There's no problem. It works as it should. If you select "Standard" you will only see items for sale in Standard League. if you then select "Online In League" you will further limit that to sellers currently online in Standard league. I don't know what more you want.

You are not likely to see many Expedition items for sale by players currently online playing Standard, because it's still very early in the league. Check back in a few weeks, and you may b=find a few, as players like me get our fill of the challenge league and come back to Standard to try out some new things or revisit our older chars.
- here's my sig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info