What We're Working On

For god sake remove a timer.
"
I don't care what reddit says, the GGG team is THE BEST there is.

The best dev teams do not release untested, buggy, design-wise flawed and grossly unpolished content.

GGG still having the best arpg by far has brought so many people to have shit standards of what a proper release is .... it's sad in a way.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 20, 2020, 12:58:35 AM
they should make delirum mobs drop mirrors and make all encounters doable in a 4link.

srsly who the fk are they listening to on those nerfs???

I agree the first delirium damage nerf is justified, but the 2nd one just now??? that's straight up retarded. who is still dying? people wearing gear worth 2 chaos???
Elementalist Penetration is not working, i have more than 75% penetration but its not working at all.
"
Kirbynatorz wrote:
"
JamesMMA wrote:
Just remove the damn delirium timer. It's stupidly simple and solves most, if not virtually every, problem with Delirium.

Keep the difficulty, remove the timer.

Players that give a crap about the game want difficulty, GGG. Why don't you seem to understand this? Difficulty is what made your game great when D3 was caving to the casual players making it so that everyone can do everything. This is the wrong way to go and it's where you're headed. The changes we want don't nerf difficulty, but rather keep the difficulty while recommending sensible changes; i.e., remove the timer!

lol literally 99% of the community disagrees with you regarding delirium, including the best players that want difficulty usually.

Funny how some streamers consider this league literally "trash", huh ?

Most players don't want difficulty FFS, most players want to explode screens of monsters without thinking, that's what GGG has been cattering to for years now, wake up please.

"
vellasky wrote:
Elementalist Penetration is not working, i have more than 75% penetration but its not working at all.

They said in the Baeclast the week before release that Delirium monsters would not create corpses ... and cannot proliferate.
And they had(likely have) no plan to change that.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 20, 2020, 1:10:33 AM
Please do something about delirium's effect on bog map, I cannot tell where is land where is water unless i look at the minimap, if possible dont allow the mist to cover water or something.
I hope that it wont be too easy. What i like the most in this league is the challenge what delirium brings. You actually have to concentrate what is happening around you, instead of going blindly and fast into fog..
I RLY FUCKING WANT DO HARD CONTENT. but for reward of course. all i need its deep loot system. TY FOR ALL U DOING MATES. Tryin to make extra coins to toss it to...
LOVE YA
Thanks GGG!

Good changes.
gj GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info