[3.10] Tanel's ZERKER WARCRY VAAL DOUBLE STRIKE Rage Machine - Super League Starter!

One solution is getting a large jewel with two medium cluster slots instead of getting the left side outer jewel socket... either a defensive based one or offensive but needs to have 8 passives only and two medium cluster jewel slots. Then you can do both your medium cluster jewels in it. See my passive tree for an example. Im going to just avoid abyssus but take aspect of carnage and see how it goes as I agree the ascendancy really doesnt have another good fourth spot. Having a blast with the build btw thanks Tanel!
There is no reason to scale "Double Damage". Paradoxica already gives you 100%
I have just made this build but i have no where enough mana to use precision and skitterbots at the same time as the others.
Read the guide and im instantly sold!

But im just planning to use this as a Uber LAB FARMER
are there anything i can omit to cut the cost?
Safe solo lab runs is enough

thank you
"
Archegaming wrote:
Read the guide and im instantly sold!

But im just planning to use this as a Uber LAB FARMER
are there anything i can omit to cut the cost?
Safe solo lab runs is enough

thank you

Hey there!
I´ve been levelling an Archmge SCION Blade Vortex on the sidelines and done ALL endgame (Awokener 6 though, 8 very soon), 20Wave Simu, Ubers.. All of these encounters were very easy. That character is insanely good for Uber Lab I found and amazing with pretty much all content the game has to offer. I am doing a guide on that as im writing this.

BUT.. this Double Strike build here was still AMAZING to get me to red maps, farm currency etc, a great league starter that can scale ofcourse if enough currency put in.
I am going to come back to this and try to find a way to make it strong in RED maps aswell.
For Uberlabs though this Double Strike build is still pretty good as it is so fast and has great recovery for it. Maybe even faster then my Blade Vortex build.
Mathils actual cat
Hi!, returning player here, lots of new stuff!, i'm leveling a pj with this build , wich bandits did you do? or you killed them all?
any tip for leveling ? low lvl uniques?
thx !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info