(Current Pro) POE no longer a skillful game. Even D3 and esp Diablo 1 have higher arcs

No more public races= races are dead.

This post is just 2 years too late.
At least now you can get some tan and do ACTUAL workouts instead of growing roots on your gaming chair.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Mar 19, 2020, 6:02:15 AM
If someone's role model is Kripp, then I feel very sorry for him.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Ok.. am i the only 1 chuckling... Pro gamer and the words D3,WoW and guildwars don't go together.

Heck Pro gamer and any of those words don't go together. WoW is a game for casuals, Diablo3 is a game for casuals and heck Guild wars is a game for Casuals.

I like all of above games but being Pro and calling those games is LOL.

Ur bored and i like this troll.
You have spent about 80% of your post talking about yourself and why you should be taken serious, yet you have made very few points.

From what i read it can be boiled down to only these 2 points:
- In PoE there is too big reward disparity, some dudes get shafted others get way ahead
- In PoE there is possibility to instant quit from any danger leading to wankers leading boards

Can't really disagree there. I will however point out that while you can get a lucky drop if you are an expert at poe and focused you will always end up rich in every league if that is your goal. PoE is a game that rewards exponentially much knowledge and tactics, and shafts average players the most. I take it your point here is when you and your friends are playing someone gets a big drop and the others feel like they never get anything like that and it's not fair.

Let me give you an advice though when you start talking soooo much about yourself, people will get turned off from your message, and then when you have almost no content about your message it becomes very easy to just miss your points altogether, where you should have spent more time going in depth about points and experiences and kept it simple about how pro you are. Trust me, the more you start talking about yourself and how you should be taken seriously, the more people want you to go away. It's about inserting your background discreetly but confidently, and focusing on making strong points.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 19, 2020, 10:05:13 AM
"
SadDropUser wrote:

Having been a higher tier racer/pro at both games, (top 3 for first 24 hours of a poe race, top 10 multiple seasons in Diablo 3, in addition to leading raids in Wow for a proGuild)... I can say that there are big differences. In diablo 3, you do have to get a lucky rift or 'perform' (at a higher skill) to clear a less favorable level and hit the leaderboards. But in PoE, you get a couple lucky drops you shouldn't have, and you'll be in a top position for the rest of the season. Regardless of if you use that drop or not, SSF or not, you will be higher up the rest of the season. Find a good 'off' item in D3, and you will have to start a new character or trade it to a player who is currently in your party whom that item is of sufficience to. This shouldn't be a foreign concept to any real gamers here.

I hope others call your entire argument as bunk for this little part as well others I won't really touch.

it's called chance.

Chance is what you get, luck is what good players make.

Sorry your whole spiel is just full of fail.

You sound salty some people can get a tabulas on coast and level nicely. Be happy most players who ever touch the game probably can't gg craft like you could.
That make you the minority and GGG would be absolute insane to listen to what you have to say and make changes based on that.
[Removed by Support] {dear support, can u please at least leave a reminder here that you removed a quote from SadDropUser? Otherwise people think I said something wrong, which I didn't, thank you.}

Dude, have you taken a look at Fruz's chars, challenges, achievements and race points? If you would have taken a look you should feel embarrassed of yourself. Fruz also has all that stuff public on his profile which in my book is manlier than hiding all your glory.

You can be the greatest and you can be right with everything you say, I give u that because nobody really cares anyways but to make an accusation that is so incredibly easy to be proven totally wrong is not helping your cause at all :-)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 20, 2020, 1:39:19 AM
Everything about this thread is hilarious. thanks for giving me something to do while I installed the patch.
Last edited by ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate on Mar 20, 2020, 1:11:13 AM
bump. Nobody has counter argued nor will anyone be capable of such feats.
Pro's who dislike random play chess, not games with variables.

Even the sole fact that dmg rolls have spread means one with good rolls can win and the one with bad rolls can lose despite not making mistakes.

PoE is boring as competitive game. Not only for the game systems but for the technical state of game. Merely noticing on reddit that top 2 guys died to disconnect ... why would anyone bother playing competitively... I get streamers, they get direct $$$ for it but for unknown people, chasing ladder boards , there are better games for that than PoE.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info