Constant, random crashes in Delirium, tried everything. PLEASE HELP

But PoE blocks my normal fan profiles so I need a program to force them, how about speedfan, does it cause problems too?

One thing that seem to have helped is not using my monitor's 144hz refresh rate. Alongside msi afterburner to keep my fans going at high % even low temperatures, rate of crash seems to have diminished.
still having issues post patch, catastrophic crashing at low temps,

tested PSU with DVM, no issues.
I am having a very similar issue but not as severe. I need to reload PoE every 30~ minutes or I will have stutter and the same black screen crash as you.

I had the same issue 3 months ago in metamorph, have had zero problems across a plethora of very stressful, demanding games for the past 3 months. Now delirium releases and I'm immediately having the same issues.

I haven't bothered making a support ticket/thread because it's almost certainly a waste of my time. I know for a _FACT_ that the issue is their end. You have no choice as you literally cannot play, but I mean, look at the state of server/client performance in general.
The recent patch helped a bit, but delirium on dense maps still causes crashes, blight + delirium, heavy blighted maps...

Again my video card is not at full capacity or overheating, your bad handling of graphics elements something is causing this catastrophic crash.

Indeed after many weeks of no response we can see the state of GGG support.
If you would have read the stickies, you would know that this part of the forum is community driven. That, and GGG gets a crash report after you restart the client, which is also in the stickies.

If you want help from GGG, email techsupport@grindinggear.com.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
If you would have read the stickies, you would know that this part of the forum is community driven. That, and GGG gets a crash report after you restart the client, which is also in the stickies.

If you want help from GGG, email techsupport@grindinggear.com.

I did read the sticky, I didn't see anything about this being "community driven", I just saw guidelines about what information to post in this forum in order to get help, which you can note I followed, "if you would have read my post". I guess I'll email them to read my post?
bumb
bump - constant freezes followed by black screen crashes only in PoE
check any SSD/nvme settings you may have turned on , try turning off any optimizations/performance settings. I think this was causing crashes for me in Samsung magician with rapid turned on.

And if you've made any adjustments to windows processes/disk search index etc, try resetting/reinstall
IGN = JBW
Last edited by Awsome8 on Apr 12, 2020, 10:42:54 AM
"
Awsome8 wrote:
check any SSD/nvme settings you may have turned on , try turning off any optimizations/performance settings. I think this was causing crashes for me in Samsung magician with rapid turned on.

And if you've made any adjustments to windows processes/disk search index etc, try resetting/reinstall

Thanks for your reply. If you could point me to the NVME settings you mean, that might help. I couldn't find any SSD/nvme settings turned on in my BIOS. Actually, I was running from SSD in Metamorph, then the league switched to Delirium and started crashing. After trying many things I thought it could be drive related so I bought an NVME drive and reinstalled windows from scratch, but that didn't help either.

Btw, I contacted GGG via email as someone else suggested. I don't think they read my email and this post at all because in a 17 email exchange I couldn't get anything new from them. Check your windows updates. Check your Nvidia drivers. Check your game files in Steam. Check your game files using the tool. Send us a picture of your specs. Just generic responses. Finally, today they told me "wait for the patch". Fantastic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info