Constant, random crashes in Delirium, tried everything. PLEASE HELP

Well, with the recent patch, the game seems to be worse than its ever been. The combination of settings that had reduced the number of crashes to approximately 1 per 1-2 hours no longer functions. I crash all the time again, on the login screen, during normal maps, during simulacrum.

Support keeps telling me to try things I told them I tried. For example in our recent exchange, they asked me if I used any 3rd party programs. I told them I used a program to control my GPU fan settings (as is mentioned in this post, information I have shared with them already). I told them clearly, I tried with and without the program, and the game crashes more when I do not use the program.

Their reply:
"
Could you please try running Path of Exile without any optimization settings you may have enabled?

So unprofessional.
Last edited by hivesteel on Apr 17, 2020, 10:48:46 AM
FOUND THE ERROR ! after i tried everything today bios flash all drivers redone and it still didn't work even crashed on 800x600 !
I turned off all MTX and it runs stable ! delirum simulacrum all waves without crash !
this has now also a huge advantage i don't need to spend 100 $ every month for mtx or only things for the hideout . it would be nice if someone could find out now which mtx it could be due to i have turned off everything in the char and have no more crashes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info