[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Tr0j4n wrote:
Was wondering if anyone has a tip for.....Atziri... I was doing a run for fun yesterday but she has 2% ele reflect in her normal phase which (obviosuly) blasted away my 9k ES in a matter of a millisecond.

Anyone has an idea how we could deal with that?

I would suggest using two rings with reduced elemental reflect taken such as:

"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
Hello, I'm swapping to this build from a Dom Blow 2h ES build.

I'm more excited than I've ever been for a build.

Im just wondering why we invest in crit if we then use a gem for Storm Brand that makes it so we cant crit :/

If you mean controlled desctruction it doesn't work like you think (no crit), it reduces crit chance by x% percentage (in my case 4%)
Last edited by jericomanu on Apr 5, 2020, 4:50:55 PM
I found this this yesterday, it seems to be pretty decent. Any thoughts on getting more CDR% for brand recall?
Hey, I almost have the same gear as you yet im half your energy shield.

Any idea why?
Last edited by imRadial on Apr 5, 2020, 6:07:51 PM
Which is the most expendable link for Storm Brand? I can afford the whole build except a 6-L ivory, only have a 5-L right now.
I recently swapped to this type of storm brand, making the switch I noticed that I'm missing 12% on all resists without the rings/belt/wand compared to the original endgame build.

If I take out this slots from the original endgame build OP is ahead again 12% compared to my build

What I'm missing? (POB : https://pastebin.com/nGSQ4AHq)

As you can see in it I'm at negative 5% on non-Light res and 8% on light res.

I've been looking for some time but I can't find what it is.

Last edited by Ayzkub on Apr 5, 2020, 6:59:20 PM

what do i go for now? i have 20ex no watchers (40ex + ok dam)

fossil craft new wand?
fossil craft amulet?
what helm enchant?
wanna try to white socket my armour so i can swap out chain for bossing (but the dps is insane regardless)

if i hit 95 i can fit another fever dream in or i could potentially get another 14% reduce reserved at 96 and maybe fit another aura?

also why do we use blade blast?

im looking for some more survivability and any interesting suggestions
"
I found this this yesterday, it seems to be pretty decent. Any thoughts on getting more CDR% for brand recall?

Could link brand recall with Empower and Second wind support which reduces CD. Currently I'm also using a Voidbringer with +1lvl to socketed gems which reduced brand recall CD to 1.11s

"
imRadial wrote:
Hey, I almost have the same gear as you yet im half your energy shield.

Any idea why?

That should be the Watcher's eye since you don't have the clarity mod (mana as % of es)

"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
Which is the most expendable link for Storm Brand? I can afford the whole build except a 6-L ivory, only have a 5-L right now.

Lightning pen support can be saved until you get a 6L
Voidbringer is +1 to ele gems right? Shouldn't affect Brand Recall.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Voidbringer is +1 to ele gems right? Shouldn't affect Brand Recall.

I mean the implicit that you get with the corrupted Voidbringer, the +1 ele gems won't affect Brand recall level. If you only use empower 3 and the second wind 20/20 you should have around 1.31s CD on Brand recall.

"
froztyxx wrote:
https://pastebin.com/GGTZYWUH

Here's my POB, please feel free to suggest something :)

As someone said before you should change your wep with another wand, the dps increase of a rare wand becomes better when you start allocating more Fevered Mind jewels in your build (i can see that you only got 2). Also you can socket Conductivity, Wave of Conviction and Blade Blast which would further increase your DPS.
"
froztyxx wrote:
https://pastebin.com/GGTZYWUH

1.) Here's my POB, please feel free to suggest something :)

2.) You want to use Enduring Eternal mana flask, not Flagellant Divine mana flask.

3.) Can drop the 30 str on your tree, frees up 1 passive.

4.) Can get a 4 socket medium instead of 6, this would free up points

5.) Using the free points from above you can path to another nearby jewel in the west part of the tree for another Fevered Mind.

5.) Why are you using Ele Focus with Orb of Storms? Usually you want to not do that so Orb of Storms can apply Shocked. OoS isn't your main damage, Storm Brand is.

6.) Remember that +maximum life translates to +max ES via Ivory Tower. You also have way too much resistance. You could lose some resistance and gains some +max life on gear. Like your boots for example - they have crafted mana, and no life roll, and fatty cold res which you don't need. I would look for a similar pair with high Chaos res, high life and mana, and maybe ES? And 30% MS.

7.) You want a wand with +Max mana, crit chance, crit multi, spell damage, and cast speed (IDEALLY). At least 4 of those. Apep's Rage is a good starter wand but you can do much better.

8.) You don't have any curse immunity on your flasks. And your Diamond flask doesn't have a prefix. You want Chemist on the Diamond and Quicksilver flasks. You don't need poison immunity on your flask. Or ignite. Get Adrenaline on your suffix on your Quicksilver flask.

9.) Once you get a well rolled Atziri's Foible don't forget to use Fertile Catalysts to quality it up for more mana. Same for your rings once you get GG ones.

10.) You can swap your small cluster jewel with a 2 socket one, to save you another point. If you want more damage, stay with Scintillating Idea - if you want more ES, try Shaper's Will.

11.) Doing all the above changes, you still have 2 skill points left. Try working towards Shaman's Dominion, Crackling Speed or Nimbleness for damage, or towards Melding for ES....

Here is the POB I cobbled together of some of these changes. Note in POB you have 2 free points.

https://pastebin.com/KrAc70tp

(PS: How are you getting Unnerve?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info