[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
nico5051 wrote:
Is this wand ok if I craft trigger socketed spells on it?

low spell damage and mana but the crafting cost is low.. See what it does if you import it in POB.
"
Maaarc wrote:
Really like this build. Switched over from Inquisitor Storm Brand with MoM and it feels more fluent to play.

In the beginning ES felt low but with some upgrades I manage to survive unless I make too risky plays (8.8k ES and 9.5k Mana).

Went for 'Mind Drinker' as the anoint as I truly favor the '2% Mana on kill'. Running Clarity with blood magic foir the watchers eye. Blade Blast, Wave on Conviction and Ice Golem with cast when damage taken for a more comfortable play-style.

With the ring taking care of the curse I linked arcane surge with self cast arcane cloak (still have to manage to find the perfect timing to soak up big amounts of damage). Running the belt with the Remove chill and freeze after dropping Dream Fragments but I am not sure yet how it will suffice in the long run. Might change around my flasks down the line or try to find another solution.

In general I aimed for a high amount of 'Damage gained as Mana" including the watchers eye.

Next big upgrade will be a watchers eye with Mana as ES and a small cluster with chaos res.

Any suggestions for my current build? Love the depth and choices connected to the build!

Weird. After I started using a Cinderswallow I didn't feel like I needed Mind Drinker. Rather have Utmost Intellect for more ES/mana.
Was wondering if anyone has a tip for.....Atziri... I was doing a run for fun yesterday but she has 2% ele reflect in her normal phase which (obviosuly) blasted away my 9k ES in a matter of a millisecond.

Anyone has an idea how we could deal with that?
IGN: Sogano
"
Tr0j4n wrote:

Was wondering if anyone has a tip for.....Atziri... I was doing a run for fun yesterday but she has 2% ele reflect in her normal phase which (obviosuly) blasted away my 9k ES in a matter of a millisecond.

Anyone has an idea how we could deal with that?

Atziri is sadly a no for the build because of the reflect. I haven't bothered with her because of that.
You could maybe switch brand for ball lightning and phase her with a single cast, but probably not worth the effort for what she drops.

So i have these 2 rings, should i swap out both for mana rings better ? Or should I keep them like this ? I have skyforth boots already, but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to improve next
Thank you for this awesome build ! Having a lot of fun with it. Even T16 100% Delirious Maps + 2 Simulacrum bosses at wave 20 are a breeze, one shotting all the endgame bosses aswell. For the ones complaining about the survivability of this build; currently sitting at around 7.5k ES and i got a lot more tanky once i added several defensive layers on top of that (UI which gives you endurance charges and a Cluster Jewel with "Storm Drinker" and "Disorienting Display"). Maybe thats an option worth considering for you aswell.
"
McGrath_ wrote:
Thank you for this awesome build ! Having a lot of fun with it. Even T16 100% Delirious Maps + 2 Simulacrum bosses at wave 20 are a breeze, one shotting all the endgame bosses aswell. For the ones complaining about the survivability of this build; currently sitting at around 7.5k ES and i got a lot more tanky once i added several defensive layers on top of that (UI which gives you endurance charges and a Cluster Jewel with "Storm Drinker" and "Disorienting Display"). Maybe thats an option worth considering for you aswell.

Thank you for mentioning the large Cluster Jewel! I was thinking about a way to get some sort of blind, but I didn't know Disorienting Display. I tried Storm Drinker on PoB but my leech is already capped so I will probably use Scintillating Idea instead. With 8 passive skills and 2 sockets it's very efficient.

Hello, I'm swapping to this build from a Dom Blow 2h ES build.

I'm more excited than I've ever been for a build.

Im just wondering why we invest in crit if we then use a gem for Storm Brand that makes it so we cant crit :/
Hello, I'm swapping to this build from a Dom Blow 2h ES build.

I'm more excited than I've ever been for a build.

Im just wondering why we invest in crit if we then use a gem for Storm Brand that makes it so we cant crit :/

@froztyxx

Funny that with all that ex in the build (incl. flask) you equiped such a shitty weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info