[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

Hey, I've been thinking about Auras set: Blasph+Vulverability instead of Pride, Herald of Purity - very nice for survivability and ofc Precision for Watcher's Eye buff and Flesh and Stone. What You think?
"
craxiak wrote:
Hey, I've been thinking about Auras set: Blasph+Vulverability instead of Pride, Herald of Purity - very nice for survivability and ofc Precision for Watcher's Eye buff and Flesh and Stone. What You think?

Blasphemy has a smaller aoe, gives like 9.8% dmg over pride's 19-40%, there is no fight here

Herald of purity is useless because flat damage effectiveness isnt that strong on the spells we use, neither does it boost any sorts of survivability, we dont need stuff to tank for me, we move fast and we have a lower cooldown on dash(i can dash every 0.9 seconds).

This set up will reduce our dps and also we have limited gem slots, a cdwt with steelskin set up is good enough in terms of survivability
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hey,

Great build. Little expensive.

Why we dont use "Atziri's Promise"?
Well, I just got another idea: how about casting Vulnerability by myself? We have, as you mantioned, more damage and we dont need to stay close to Boss for 4 seconds to have it - its immedaite for about 11 seconds. Anything except Bosses doesnt make any problem for me atm (T16 maps).

EDIT: BTW with awakened blasphemy has still smaller AoE than Pride? Awakened blasphemy issn't so expensive.
Last edited by craxiak on Apr 3, 2020, 10:06:29 AM
"
Cordial wrote:
Hey,

Great build. Little expensive.

Why we dont use "Atziri's Promise"?

I killed Sirus a6 with a 3-4ex budget on like day 4, ill say its cheap to start and scales up as high as you can sink in, currently i am about 60ish ex before i stopped investing in this

Also, we are using brutality with blade blast, atziri's promise does nothing and i dont like using it due to the shorter duration and lower uptime

"
craxiak wrote:
Well, I just got another idea: how about casting Vulnerability by myself? We have, as you mantioned, more damage and we dont need to stay close to Boss for 4 seconds to have it - its immedaite for about 11 seconds. Anything except Bosses doesnt make any problem for me atm (T16 maps).

EDIT: BTW with awakened blasphemy has still smaller AoE than Pride? Awakened blasphemy issn't so expensive.

The issue here is the gem links, we cant afford to throw in another curse on hit set up or simply another curse

Also, if single target is the issue, dropping pride will drastically redude your potential dps
My Builds/Stream

"
craxiak wrote:

You can craft a ring for about 3 ex:

shaper base with life gained per spell hit
elder ring with vulnerability on hit
+life quality catalysts

add them together with awakeners orb.
results may vary, but it's about 3.5 ex per try

Conversely - and I know this is rarely done in trade league - you can chaos spam a shaper ring until you get life per hit and assassin's mark, ob. use a catalysts to get life or res as needed. Assassin's mark increases damage as well. Just not as good as vulnerability would. If you can run both and anoint whispers of doom or get an armor that allows +1 to curses that'd be good as well.
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Apr 3, 2020, 1:48:07 PM
If i don't have money for awakened spell cascade, and my normal spell cascade get to lvl 20, do i reset it to get 20q or no?
"
furiousrox4 wrote:
If i don't have money for awakened spell cascade, and my normal spell cascade get to lvl 20, do i reset it to get 20q or no?

You don't need to, not much dps loss there, quality gives aoe to blade fall we don't want that
My Builds/Stream

It's a funny case of irony how AoE for BladeFall is a big no-no for the build, but AoE for Blade Blast is great and almost mandatory. Makes things like Dying Sun and Carcass Jack along with the helm prefix enchant (which can give a bit global AoE increase) debatable to use.

I guess it's just best to avoid global aoe outside of a few situations and minimize it so that Bladefall stays as compact as possible for single target situations.
"
reciprocate wrote:
It's a funny case of irony how AoE for BladeFall is a big no-no for the build, but AoE for Blade Blast is great and almost mandatory. Makes things like Dying Sun and Carcass Jack along with the helm prefix enchant (which can give a bit global AoE increase) debatable to use.

I guess it's just best to avoid global aoe outside of a few situations and minimize it so that Bladefall stays as compact as possible for single target situations.

This is when we use PoB for a more precise calculations.

Is the 10% increased aoe going to increase blade blast's aoe radius? if it is, its worth to take the global aoe.

Is the next 10% going to increased blade blast's aoe radius? if it doesnt, chances are its not worth until you hit the next threshold for blade blast's aoe radius

If you go strictly by my tree and gem links(blade blast quality, awakened increased aoe gem, the next 20% increased aoe effect is worth getting because its +2 radius on blade blast there
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info