[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

once we get stygian vise what should we socket in?
"
FMJUICE wrote:
once we get stygian vise what should we socket in?

Life/phys damage or fire damage for spells
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hi boys, what i can do with my passive poits if i dont have money to buy the cluesters jew yet? :B
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hi boys, what i can do with my passive poits if i dont have money to buy the cluesters jew yet? :B

its <10c for one https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/6joXEQ9UG
Aim for one with 8-9 passive skills, dont really need to get a 2 jewel socket one until you are rich
My Builds/Stream

Hello, I am using this build and mapping is a breeze, T16 bosses melt, but I am getting 1 shot by any major boss I go up against (e.g. normal atziri, minotaur).

Wondering where I am going wrong and looking for some pointers/what I should upgrade next. PoB: https://pastebin.com/xhuHRJtu

Gear:

Any help would be much appreciated; I have ~80 exalts left after selling my other chars to put into this one, was hoping that this char would be able to take me all the way to 36/40 because I like the build so much, but getting one shot by bosses and not evading is.. well, killing me. I'm used to playing venom gyre and cobra lash, so I know how to stick and move, but Atzri kills me just by looking at me right now =/. I have 5.3k health with the second version of the build with the dodge. I tried both version.
Also not letting me add it, but I do have the timeless jewel, cluster jewels, and a watchers eye w/ 25% chance to impale with pride and precision recovers flask charges on use
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Apr 1, 2020, 3:12:41 AM
"
MuTayShuN wrote:
Hello, I am using this build and mapping is a breeze, T16 bosses melt, but I am getting 1 shot by any major boss I go up against (e.g. normal atziri, minotaur).

Wondering where I am going wrong and looking for some pointers/what I should upgrade next. PoB: https://pastebin.com/xhuHRJtu

Gear:

Any help would be much appreciated; I have ~80 exalts left after selling my other chars to put into this one, was hoping that this char would be able to take me all the way to 36/40 because I like the build so much, but getting one shot by bosses and not evading is.. well, killing me. I'm used to playing venom gyre and cobra lash, so I know how to stick and move, but Atzri kills me just by looking at me right now =/. I have 5.3k health with the second version of the build with the dodge. I tried both version.
Also not letting me add it, but I do have the timeless jewel, cluster jewels, and a watchers eye w/ 25% chance to impale with pride and precision recovers flask charges on use

Firstly, i would like to say atziri is bullshit and all of her mechanics will kinda one hit you(flame blast, storm call, any of the on floor BS) The only thing that doesnt kill me is the spear, i have done her on uber and have only died once to her floor BS because i couldnt see with sawblade blasts.
Some boss fight mechanics are made to be avoided. 95% of the builds will never be able to tank shaper/elder slams.

I dont have issue with minotaur tho, i did him in delirium but the floor was full of exploding shit

Your arcane surge is overleveled. We want to surge every single time we dash, that 11% more damage is very strong as we zoom around

I feel that your amulet is a huge wasted opportunity, crafting area damage+ minimum frenzy charges felt like a waste when you could do -mana cost and frenzy charge, opening your rings to run shock on focus and an addition minimum frenzy charge. Great amulet otherwise

Your rings are really good though, especially with that assassin's mark(i dont have that) Also, atziri reflects curses, you might be killing yourself here for atziri

The ideal set up for rings is -mana cost, 2 frenzy charges, shock on focus(This is 15% increases damage taken on enemies, why not)

Stygian vise is good, but if you can open up cooldown recovery to be crafted on the belt, it would be great

We want strong bursts on bosses, you are lacking vaal rf and focus shock, this is argubly a 30% dps loss

Awakened increased aoe is priority over awakened spell cascade, we get more dps boost from awakened aoe over spell cascade, even if it doesnt look like it(blade blast overlapping is our single target).

Your pob seems to be lacking 2 jewels, i assume 1 of them is the dominus militant faith, would go for a watcher's eye next with 1 of the 3 mods i suggested, if you can afford go for a flask charges/double damage one

Not a fan of small cluster with 2 passive, because you lose 1 extra 4% life node there.
I would run a 2nd life small cluster on the large cluster jewel you have there for extra life

The acrobatics pob is more focuses on overall mapping and simulacrum survivability, if you are having issues with bosses 1 hitting, i would go for the non acrobatics one for more EHP
My Builds/Stream

Thank you so much for the reply -- I appreciate it greatly. I realized afterwards that Atrizi was just reflecting the curses and 1 shotting, which makes SO much more sense now lol. I was so confused that I could easily kill T16 delirium'd bosses but couldn't kill regular Atziri lol. Minotaur I think was just some bullshit undergound stuff I couldn't see lol. Otherwise, I am REALLY enjoying this build. Like, a lot. :-)

I do have the watcher's eye, best I could find is 25% chance to impale w/ pride and flask charges w/ precision.

For upgrades, I'll get the awakened gem, upgrade the belt and de-level spell cascade. Re-enchant my amulet, and look into some better rings potentially.

Thank you!!!

edit: t16 minotaur map down easy, very quick. I think the biggest difference was awakened increased area of effect support --- it really increased blade blast AOE.
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Apr 1, 2020, 9:49:35 PM
Did i miss something somewhere?

first off following the build and am enjoying it its my second of the league ( i have a herald of purity because 8 sentinels is fucking broken)

but you keep crafting frenzy charge + on jewelry and this build cant gain them so i dont understand. or i dont know what i missed.
Yea you can't generate frenzy charges due to Inner Conviction (will gain power charges instead). But the "-1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges" craft just sets your frenzy charges to that amount. Think of it as raising the bar where a character normally has zero base starting point, but with each craft the bar is raised up by that amount. With two crafts, your new base is 2 frenzy charges which means you will always have 2 charges at the bare minimum. You're not gaining/generating any charges, you just raised the minimum you start with from zero to two (if any makes any sense).
IGN: AndyQT
Last edited by AndyQT on Apr 1, 2020, 10:27:11 PM
Double posted.
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Apr 1, 2020, 11:51:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info