[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
HawtShots wrote:
Hey Havoc!

Guide looks great, but I got some troubles on what auras to run in the different versions, atleast I cant find it clearly anywhere in the guide.

Just finished the story, and will probably have to stay life for awhile getting some currency to get enough ES.

What auras should i run in mind over matter version, and then in CI version?
Hi

I actually need to clarify this somewhere in the guide because this is the ONE thing that I know isn't done well on this guide, is clarifying what auras is used for which build
Where do you think I can add this to make it easy for all?

The auras for Mind over Matter would be: Flesh & Stone, Malevolence. If you have enough mana use Discipline as well. I believe you need some mana reservation nodes in order for all 3 of those auras to work together.
Look at the passives called "Sovereignty" and "Charisma" for reference.

In the CI Version, you should be running Flesh & Stone - Malevolence - Discipline - Clarity (low level like 1)
For the CI version you will definitely need the aura mana reduction nodes, (Charisma and Sovereignty, there is also two more that aren't BIG nodes that help, they are 4% mana reduction) to run them all comfortably.
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
HawtShots wrote:
Hey Havoc!

Guide looks great, but I got some troubles on what auras to run in the different versions, atleast I cant find it clearly anywhere in the guide.

Just finished the story, and will probably have to stay life for awhile getting some currency to get enough ES.

What auras should i run in mind over matter version, and then in CI version?
Hi

I actually need to clarify this somewhere in the guide because this is the ONE thing that I know isn't done well on this guide, is clarifying what auras is used for which build
Where do you think I can add this to make it easy for all?

The auras for Mind over Matter would be: Flesh & Stone, Malevolence. If you have enough mana use Discipline as well. I believe you need some mana reservation nodes in order for all 3 of those auras to work together.
Look at the passives called "Sovereignty" and "Charisma" for reference.

In the CI Version, you should be running Flesh & Stone - Malevolence - Discipline - Clarity (low level like 1)
For the CI version you will definitely need the aura mana reduction nodes, (Charisma and Sovereignty, there is also two more that aren't BIG nodes that help, they are 4% mana reduction) to run them all comfortably.

I'm actually not sure where the best placeholder for this information would be. Maybe have separate note sections in the PoB, or separate PoB links for the 3 different builds that holds the information.

Thanks tho. I was pretty sure I had to run zealotry for some reason, since the guide talks some about it. But I guess thats for the low life version then?

Edit:
I actually see the PoB for the CI version says to use Zealotry and not Flesh & Stone
Last edited by HawtShots on Sep 26, 2020, 2:20:23 AM
"
HawtShots wrote:

I'm actually not sure where the best placeholder for this information would be

I actually see the PoB for the CI version says to use Zealotry and not Flesh & Stone
I have an idea, what if I made a new section and put it after Act 1-10 Leveling Section, but before the "Budget Gearing Before Low Life."
I will call it - "Auras - When To Use Them."
It won't be long, but it will have a spoiler tab and have the information on how to use what aura when.

Edit: I forgot to mention the PoB is fixed for the CI version!
Last edited by Havoc209 on Sep 26, 2020, 7:54:23 PM
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
HawtShots wrote:

I'm actually not sure where the best placeholder for this information would be

I have an idea, what if I made a new section and put it after Act 1-10 Leveling Section, but before the "Budget Gearing Before Low Life."
I will call it - "Auras - When To Use Them."
It won't be long, but it will have a spoiler tab and have the information on how to use what aura when.

Yep. That will also work :)

I never played EDC before, and it feels like a decent league starter. Gotten up to 6,2k ES as CI now. Probably gonna save up for shav's and the chayula amulet now!

Edit:

Btw.
Do we switch escape artist to swift killer when transitioning to low-life? Or is this like an high end late game switch?
Last edited by HawtShots on Sep 27, 2020, 7:28:24 AM
Do it after you get presence of Chayula, you NEED that immunity to stuns, without it it's really unplayable.
In the 100 low life pastebin what would you trim out to make it lvl 92-95, i have most of the stuff to swap now just need some decent ES rares and aspect of the spider
would cluster jewels not be part of the build aswell for even more damage?
I have updated the guide to make it easier to understand for auras.
I have added a section called Auras & When To Use Them. It is located below the leveling section and above the budget gearing section.

"
HawtShots wrote:
I never played EDC before, and it feels like a decent league starter. Gotten up to 6,2k ES as CI now. Probably gonna save up for shav's and the chayula amulet now!
Do we switch escape artist to swift killer when transitioning to low-life? Or is this like an high end late game switch?
Yeah ED/C is my favorite league starter to be honest.. I usually end up using it all the way through!
That's almost as much ES as me! My goal is usually at 8k, but as low life.
We switch exactly when @Victtorius said, as soon as getting Presence of Chayula, otherwise we will just be stunned and die to everything like they said pretty perfectly!
"
Coconutz wrote:
In the 100 low life pastebin what would you trim out to make it lvl 92-95, i have most of the stuff to swap now just need some decent ES rares and aspect of the spider
Here is the level 91 tree that I would use: https://pastebin.com/07rjkPaY.

Currently I am using "No Witnesses" for the Elusive on Kill which is really good for leveling and mapping but not too great for bossing.
"
SlackJack94 wrote:
would cluster jewels not be part of the build aswell for even more damage?
Only in the early-mid part would clusters be better.
For some reason the minion damage scales harder later on. I added the top cluster damage jewels and nothing beat out the passive skill tree, I think passive skills are too important in Chaos Skill builds, well especially this one because of how many auras are stacked and how much we scale off the tree.
This guide is well written and straight to the point!
Thanks for the help dude!
Hi.
I think you have mistake in 100 lowlife pob (mb in others too).
In Corruption cluster you take 2 right nodes which now give 4% chaos pen. I believe this works only with hits and not DOTs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info