[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
lord0805 wrote:
Hi!
Tell me please, when You post Budget Gearing before LL? Tanks!
Hello!
I am currently working on that section along with a level video. I'm not sure exactly a time frame.
"
Maestery wrote:
Whi u need 2 doedres damning while lvling? u using only 2 curses ain't 1 ring enough ?
U selfcast those curses or how? Ican't see the trigger ain't selfcasting kinda really slow?
No curses for endgame?
Hi! 2 Doedre Damning's are needed so the enemy can be effected by 3 curses while leveling.
This gives us all the effects of the curses, the Chaos reduction from Despair, slow from Temporal Chains, and Poacher's Mark, while as Poacher's Mark doesn't do too much for us, it boosts Bane's damage and gives us some flask charges.
"
rennys wrote:
Hey man! been loving the build so far but im at a bit of a plateau now i think. Can you take a look recommend what my next upgrade path should be?
Hello! Thank you!
Definitely an Essence Drain level 21.
Also if you can afford it get Tranquility annointed on your amulet.
Other than that I would definitely say try to cap your Chaos Resistance. maybe change your talent tree up slightly.
"
OsirisFPS wrote:

This build is so much fun to play, just was able to get my fingerless gloves with aspect of the spider on them too! Woohoo
Thank you!!
Heck yeah. Looking good man!
"
Maestery wrote:
Can this build doo full juiced t15-t16 deliriums?
I did a T16 FULLY juiced, I mean FULLY juiced with 5 Delirium Orbs, double beyond, full scarabs and all. It was EXTREMELY hard.. but it was definitely do-able. I also had SO MUCH fun to be honest.
Two of the mods kinda ripped my run, I got Unique Monster's have 35% more Health and 70% increased area of effect.. so when I ran into the 2 Delirium bosses, they just ended up killing me from the GIGANTIC area moves.
The amount of items they were dropping was insane though.
No excuses, I played it wrong.
I will most likely try again tomorrow to see how it goes.
other then that like 2-3 delirium smashed into t16 shouldnt be a issue i andurstand?
Allso Havoc can u please talk litle more about what is best stats on the weapon i should be looking for ?
LIke the best and second best?
Last edited by Maestery on Mar 30, 2020, 1:45:27 PM
"
LuxyShadow wrote:
I came here thinking this is a good guide, but it turned out its one of the worst. It is missing so many information, like for example empower gem ? it only says get it you will use it later, like really ? after that its never mentioned again. like with many other gems. I cant even get past act 5 because i get 1 shotted. you wasted alot of my time with this, and well now im done with the game, because there is no from 1 to 10 guides that specify everything. and for a new player like me that is needed, i dont understand this game. this guide is not VERY BEGGINER its for someone that has knowledge of the game already and the system.

Quit crying. I followed his suggestions all through act 1 - 10 and leveled just fine. It's you, not the build.

Also, Havoc, I sent you a message about checking out my variation of your build. Take a look when you get a chance.
"
Havoc209 wrote:
Also I am noticing capping Chaos Resistance is HUGE this league.

Which sources specifically are making you want such high chaos res? Do you think running Exposure Therapy is a decent substitute for some amount of chaos res?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_Skill:Affliction~notable~exposure~therapy
"
lord0805 wrote:
Hi!
Tell me please, when You post Budget Gearing before LL? Tanks!
Hello!
I have been working all night on it. It has been updated.
"
Maestery wrote:
other then that like 2-3 delirium smashed into t16 shouldnt be a issue i andurstand?
Allso Havoc can u please talk litle more about what is best stats on the weapon i should be looking for ?
LIke the best and second best?
It's hard to tell you, it depends on the amount of stats.
Typically you want to look for "Damage over time multiplier." This gives us the greatest amount of damage.
Spell damage is the same as Chaos damage, so if you ever see anything that says "Increased Spell Damage," it's good, but if something says it gives you "MORE Spell Damage," it is AMAZING!!
On the weapon you should check the Budget Gearing Before Low life Section I just updated! Let me know if it can be updated in anyway please!

Quit crying. I followed his suggestions all through act 1 - 10 and leveled just fine. It's you, not the build.
Also, Havoc, I sent you a message about checking out my variation of your build. Take a look when you get a chance. [/quote]
Hi! Thank you very much for that, I was a little sad by that comment, I sent them a private message so hopefully they respond back to me.
I did send you a message as well! Let me know if you need more help!
"
DackBradshaw wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:
Also I am noticing capping Chaos Resistance is HUGE this league.

Which sources specifically are making you want such high chaos res? Do you think running Exposure Therapy is a decent substitute for some amount of chaos res?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_Skill:Affliction~notable~exposure~therapy
Well after I went CI I noticed I was dying a LOT less from the Delirium monsters, and most people that come on my stream that tell me are dying I notice the only difference between us is that they only had 20% Chaos Resistance compared to me being capped.
It can be useful yes, but you have to sacrifice a lot of skill points for it and I'm not sure which I would be willing to drop from a Cluster.

Saw you updated so I made a couple changes, now just looking for some gloves but I have to farm some more!
I have just finished all the acts with your build and I am using some really budget gear. I just started maps for the first time ever and I find I am having a lot of trouble dealing with enemies who charge at you or enemies that spawn right in front of you. A large part of the time I get stunned out or die while trying to cast ed. How can I combat this?
"
OsirisFPS wrote:
Saw you updated so I made a couple changes, now just looking for some gloves but I have to farm some more!
Hey! I did! Does everything look good? I didn't really give it a triple look just kind of a once over.
"
I have just finished all the acts with your build and I am using some really budget gear. I just started maps for the first time ever and I find I am having a lot of trouble dealing with enemies who charge at you or enemies that spawn right in front of you. A large part of the time I get stunned out or die while trying to cast ed. How can I combat this?
You may need to get more gear?
I'm not sure without looking, can you share a Pastebin or can you un-private your profile? I can further help to see what you are missing or what you can do.
When getting the budget body armour. Are we getting flat + energy shield crafter or the +%?
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
OsirisFPS wrote:
Hey! I did! Does everything look good? I didn't really give it a triple look just kind of a once over.
"
You may need to get more gear?
I'm not sure without looking, can you share a Pastebin or can you un-private your profile? I can further help to see what you are missing or what you can do.

I think I made my charcters visible now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info