[3.10] Poison Assassin CoC Bladefall | 3M+ Shaper DPS | Fast Map Clear + Boss Killer

"
VolcaneZA wrote:
Hello there

i was wondering for the gloves you use the soldier gloves with armor and energy shield, i use the late game gloves(spiked,fingerless and gripped) which would be best? i ask this because cyclone in an melee attack, but bladefall is a spell so if i want that damage to be boosted what should i have?

thanks in advance :D awesome build allows me to survive more than my cobra lash build did.

You're welcome. Fingerless for the spell damage since BF is the main DPS skill.
Hi there, I love this build man but may I try to ask is that whether Pure Cyclone Poison without CoC is viable? If not, why?
"
emperorpipi wrote:
Hi there, I love this build man but may I try to ask is that whether Pure Cyclone Poison without CoC is viable? If not, why?

Honestly I am not sure, but it just feels like it won't be as good as poison-oriented melee skills (viper strike, cobra lash etc). Also the cyclone AOE is gonna suck pretty hard with daggers and Assassin ascendancy.
Would this build be 100% viable in 3.11?
I'm not very good at looking into that kind of stuff myself (there is a reason I'm not making my own builds haha).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info