[3.10] Poison Assassin CoC Bladefall | 3M+ Shaper DPS | Fast Map Clear + Boss Killer

"
BakkieSloot wrote:
Great build, having a lot of fun with it. Having to drop my aps to below 6 made me cut the Starkonja for a (better&cheaper) helmet with increased despair curse effect. Speed running T14s for splinters&loot, clearing simulacrum wave 20 with ease.

Crafted this weapon with some corroded fossil spam for the fun of it.

Nice dagger! Ultimately a nice rare helmet will beat Starkonja and give a lot more defense for sure. It may also free up another ring slot for a double damage mod Circle of Nostalgia.
"
wodeljn wrote:

Nice dagger! Ultimately a nice rare helmet will beat Starkonja and give a lot more defense for sure. It may also free up another ring slot for a double damage mod Circle of Nostalgia.

hmm forgot about those, would be another 20% more damage I think. Not too expensive either besides the best implicits. Will have too look into that and change my gear a bit, using a belt and amulet with no res, and boots that can be better as well.

Edit: Think I spend a total of 3 ex on some new gear:

lost 14% chaos res and 140 life for 25% more dps and some extra attack dodge chance.
Last edited by BakkieSloot on Apr 10, 2020, 7:28:46 PM
This build looks fun and I love poison.
Gonna give this build a shot since I got a bit of currency from selling my Voice 1 passive.

Managed to do wave 20 simulacrum with both bosses and no deaths. Would say that is more of a miracle than expected :D
Great build! feels realy smooth and fun to play. i´m a fairly new player so there are alot of things i dont understand. i´m currently lvl 81 and what i can see i only got around 81,5K damage and i cant figure out why this is. can anyone take a look at my PoB and try to help me out?

https://pastebin.com/pjnrjBzm
Last edited by Knoxxia on Apr 15, 2020, 4:25:22 AM
"
Knoxxia wrote:
Great build! feels realy smooth and fun to play. i´m a fairly new player so there are alot of things i dont understand. i´m currently lvl 81 and what i can see i only got around 81,5K damage and i cant figure out why this is. can anyone take a look at my PoB and try to help me out?

https://pastebin.com/pjnrjBzm

You should enable your flasks, power charges and other buffs in PoB, think you are getting upwards of 240k already. The rest is just getting more levels, better gear, max gems, optimizing the techtree.

Im currently sitting at ~580k-sh https://pastebin.com/NPNYF9B7

Things like medium cluster jewels can give ~80k dps, good rings can give ~140k each, etc.
Yuo´re absolutely right. didn´t know about that. thank you! looks better now.
I try this build today and i use something else like might of the meek jewel, cold iron point, the devouring diadem etc. It feels really smooth and 20/20 simulacrum easily done. Good build btw. Thanks !
"
BosquimanoMD wrote:
I try this build today and i use something else like might of the meek jewel, cold iron point, the devouring diadem etc. It feels really smooth and 20/20 simulacrum easily done. Good build btw. Thanks !

You're welcome!
Hello there

i was wondering for the gloves you use the soldier gloves with armor and energy shield, i use the late game gloves(spiked,fingerless and gripped) which would be best? i ask this because cyclone in an melee attack, but bladefall is a spell so if i want that damage to be boosted what should i have?

thanks in advance :D awesome build allows me to survive more than my cobra lash build did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info