[3.10] Poison Assassin CoC Bladefall | 3M+ Shaper DPS | Fast Map Clear + Boss Killer

As everyone using this build, nice build but squishy :/
My dps start to be correct but I need to increase life...

I share my character (if someone interested) :
https://pastebin.com/4DvNzeER

For you, whats the most importants mods to improve dps ?

I know i need "%incr max life" jewels but dont know priority to choose other mods..

If any suggestions to improve my build, tell me !
Last edited by Shadok80 on Mar 28, 2020, 7:14:43 PM
"
Shadok80 wrote:
As everyone using this build, nice build but squishy :/
My dps start to be correct but I need to increase life...

I share my character (if someone interested) :
https://pastebin.com/4DvNzeER

For you, whats the most importants mods to improve dps ?

I know i need "%incr max life" jewels but dont know priority to choose other mods..

If any suggestions to improve my build, tell me !

I'say in order of importance for mods on your weapon:

1. High base crit chance.
2. DOT multiplier
3. Poison/Chaos damage
4. Crit multi
"
Lemonanex wrote:
Was there a reason to aim for 6.6 aps rather than the usual 6.06 aps without a cd belt?

Internal CD for COC is 150 ms w/o cd belt. 1/0.15s = 6.666 procs/s. So you just wanna hit at rate below that.
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Lemonanex wrote:
Was there a reason to aim for 6.6 aps rather than the usual 6.06 aps without a cd belt?

Internal CD for COC is 150 ms w/o cd belt. 1/0.15s = 6.666 procs/s. So you just wanna hit at rate below that.

Unless something changed this league, the cast on crit cool down without CDR is actually 165 ms due to server tick rate (33 ms). It can't come off cool down between ticks, so it rounds up to 165ms.
This means the max number of triggers without a CDR belt is around 6.06 and 7.57 with a 14% CDR belt/boots.
"
Lemonanex wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Lemonanex wrote:

Unless something changed this league, the cast on crit cool down without CDR is actually 165 ms due to server tick rate (33 ms). It can't come off cool down between ticks, so it rounds up to 165ms.
This means the max number of triggers without a CDR belt is around 6.06 and 7.57 with a 14% CDR belt/boots.

Really!? Thanks for letting me know I need to change the guide again. No wonder the DPS felt wrong!
Hi Friends, it seems like for maximum DPS from CoC, you want to have attack speed right below 6.0/sec without % increased cooldown recovery from belts. Not 6.66/sec!
Just found this jewel :

I think this can be usefull for a boost of dps..?

Haemorrhage =
40% increased Critical Strike Chance
+18% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes
Last edited by Shadok80 on Apr 2, 2020, 4:21:14 AM
"
Shadok80 wrote:
Just found this jewel :

I think this can be usefull for a boost of dps..?

Haemorrhage =
40% increased Critical Strike Chance
+18% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes

These are the current medium cluster jewels I'm using.

Among the notables you can roll on a 5% chaos dot mult base, the largest dps increase for me in pob were wasting affliction > haemorrhage > wicked pall, in that order.

You can roll different notables depending on the base, so there may be a different notable in the 4% dot mult pool that might give more damage. You could probably add different jewels into pob to see what's best for you.

Also keep in mind that notables can stack, so you can run, for example, two wasting afflictions, like what I'm doing and they should both increase dps.
Hello Guys, please can you check my pob, i'm not sure about attack speed on cyclone.... In hideout i had 5.65, but when mapping it's 6.17

https://pastebin.com/uDXUjpcC

It's all good?
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 2, 2020, 7:28:28 AM
"
Polopiryn wrote:
Hello Guys, please can you check my pob, i'm not sure about attack speed on cyclone.... In hideout i had 5.65, but when mapping it's 6.17

https://pastebin.com/uDXUjpcC

It's all good?

You're getting extra attack speed from your boots with the "12% increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently" line.

Since you only have 7% cool down recovery speed, you don't want cyclone to exceed 6.06 hits per second, after taking into factor all sources of attack speed.

If you get at least 14% cool down recovery speed from a belt or boots, then you can increase cyclones attack speed to 7.57 hits per second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info