[3.10] Poison Assassin CoC Bladefall | 3M+ Shaper DPS | Fast Map Clear + Boss Killer

"
Fightway wrote:
Hey there.

After your Strom-Brand guide which I played last league, this one here is also pretty nice.

I am currently lvl 82 and getting around 170k avg dps incl poison in PoB.
I know its not reliable dmg source, but for the comparisons sake, lets go with PoB.

I noticed that your PoB points you around 450k dps and I cant find the reason I am lagging behind that much. I should get around 70-90k from helm enchant and the last levels / gem lvl + quality.

Do you have any idea what the hell I am doing wrong (I imported my stuff into you pob, so the config is the same [https://pastebin.com/zaABVLMD]).

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi glad you like the builds! Did you put wither stacks at 15?
"
dante6600k wrote:
Why you got perfect agony talent if you already use coralito's signature flask?

It's for more consistent DPS when flasks are down.
"
Martower wrote:
Hmm, I must be doing something wrong because my DPS is incredibly low, definitely not even close to 5m or anything like that. Bosses take a really long time to kill and I get more POB DPS than the OP, do you have any idea what's going on?

https://pastebin.com/sbkSp0uv

Hi there. For boss fights it's very important to drop wither totems. In fact, it might be a good ideal to put the withe totem in your trigger dagger so you don't have to self cast. The damage takes time to ramp, because of the Noxious strike node. But I do noticed as well, the POB DPS is inflated. I am kinda confused myself since it doesn't look like I am triggering BF 6-7 times/sec, even thou I should, based on attack speed and crit chance.
So i want to change to this build, now all the auras together are 135% mana reserv + Precision. How do you handle that?
"
wodeljn wrote:

Hi glad you like the builds! Did you put wither stacks at 15?

Hey, thanks for the tip. Tbh there is no wither in my config, but ofc I got the skill activ. However after clicking through the calc tab it suddenly swapped to around 430k dps. Which is more or less what you got there...

Dunno how, but whatever :D

Also: just cleared 20 waves of simulacrum. Feels pretty good :)
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Martower wrote:
Hmm, I must be doing something wrong because my DPS is incredibly low, definitely not even close to 5m or anything like that. Bosses take a really long time to kill and I get more POB DPS than the OP, do you have any idea what's going on?

Hi there. For boss fights it's very important to drop wither totems. In fact, it might be a good ideal to put the withe totem in your trigger dagger so you don't have to self cast. The damage takes time to ramp, because of the Noxious strike node. But I do noticed as well, the POB DPS is inflated. I am kinda confused myself since it doesn't look like I am triggering BF 6-7 times/sec, even thou I should, based on attack speed and crit chance.

It definitely doesn't trigger as often, I don't get it :/ Even POE Tooltip shows a crit chance of 84%+, and at 7-9 attacks per second I should be casting it nonstop... damn >:(

Ps. I couldn't find a good trigger dagger; but I do pop wither totems, it's not an issue for me.
Last edited by Martower on Mar 21, 2020, 10:23:52 AM

It definitely doesn't trigger as often, I don't get it :/ Even POE Tooltip shows a crit chance of 84%+, and at 7-9 attacks per second I should be casting it nonstop... damn >:(

Ps. I couldn't find a good trigger dagger; but I do pop wither totems, it's not an issue for me.[/quote]

Yeah I am not sure why...Need to check more on CoC mechanics, but I know that the CoC internal CD is 150 ms, so if you crit about 6 times/sec, you should be able to trigger BF 6-7 times/sec, but I am not see that which is confusing...
"
Martower wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Martower wrote:

Ps. I couldn't find a good trigger dagger; but I do pop wither totems, it's not an issue for me.

Okay I figure it out. Your attack speed MUST NOT exceed 6.6/s. Make sure you take the 15% attack speed from Mist Walker into account. If your attack speed goes over 6.6/s, you lose almost half of DPS!!!
"
wodeljn wrote:
Okay I figure it out. Your attack speed MUST NOT exceed 6.6/s. Make sure you take the 15% attack speed from Mist Walker into account. If your attack speed goes over 6.6/s, you lose almost half of DPS!!!

Hmm, I also have to take frenzy charges into account too I suppose, and here I was thinking more attacks means more dps :D

First coc build :D

Thank you a lot for your replies, I'll let you know if I'm hitting more DPS now!

ETA:
I got me some EXPENSIVE boots with 14% increased cd reduction and now I'm at 7.5 attacks per second with the elusive. No frenzy charges! The bladefall triggers nicely now and I'm gonna be looking to optimize with awakened gems and the like. Thanks a lot!

ETA:
just destroyed elder, seems to do well against him - with wither totems he melts. Changed awakened unbound ailments for awakened added chaos damage; I do more DPS that way.

Build is extremely squishy though, I'm not sure why; I'm gonna have to look for ways to increase my survivability.
Last edited by Martower on Mar 21, 2020, 7:44:55 PM
"
Martower wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:

Hmm, I also have to take frenzy charges into account too I suppose, and here I was thinking more attacks means more dps :D

First coc build :D

Thank you a lot for your replies, I'll let you know if I'm hitting more DPS now!

ETA:
I got me some EXPENSIVE boots with 14% increased cd reduction and now I'm at 7.5 attacks per second with the elusive. No frenzy charges! The bladefall triggers nicely now and I'm gonna be looking to optimize with awakened gems and the like. Thanks a lot!

ETA:
just destroyed elder, seems to do well against him - with wither totems he melts. Changed awakened unbound ailments for awakened added chaos damage; I do more DPS that way.

Build is extremely squishy though, I'm not sure why; I'm gonna have to look for ways to increase my survivability.

Excellent! Yeah I die to the League mechanic quite a bit. It is not a friendly league for melee evasion/dodge build unfortunately. Too much hard-hitting stuff and on-death AOEs. Couple suggestions to feel be more tanky:

1. Use Tier 1 life gloves and belts.
2. Replace Atziri's Promise flask with a Jade flask.
3. Must keep Fortify on as much as you can.
4. Need to be defensive when playing. Try go in from the side rather than head-on.

Hope that helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info