[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Hello, im trying out your build.. currently im lvl 48.. having the problem when i follow the skill trees for leveling im at a point, where i cant spend more points.. i already have 4 points left. Cruel Lab is lvl 55..

And further i wanna ask, on what reasoning, do i decide if i go slayer/raider or berserker/raider? Sorry im a newbie :D

What i also dont get, how do i get the 3rd point needed for the ranger ascendicy? Cause currently it looks like this for me:

https://imgur.com/NM9wpST

What am I missing out?

Thanks in advance!
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
spnwe wrote:
"
That mainly depends on your gears, flasks, and character level.

Do you mind looking at my current gear/flasks?

Sure. But your character profile is hidden...

Sorry about that. there we go!
"
Firenautic wrote:
Hello, im trying out your build.. currently im lvl 48.. having the problem when i follow the skill trees for leveling im at a point, where i cant spend more points.. i already have 4 points left. Cruel Lab is lvl 55..

And further i wanna ask, on what reasoning, do i decide if i go slayer/raider or berserker/raider? Sorry im a newbie :D

What i also dont get, how do i get the 3rd point needed for the ranger ascendicy? Cause currently it looks like this for me:

https://imgur.com/NM9wpST

What am I missing out?

Thanks in advance!

I recommend Berserker + Raider because you can get Slayer ascendancy benefits from gears: Warlord influenced spike gloves and Soul Tether belt.

Apparently I missed out skill tree below 75 during the update and I have fixed that in the POB. Check that out. I have added a new skill tree at level 75 which has not yet completed Uber lab.

The 2 ascendancy points from cruel lab, you will invest 1 point into raider and the other point into the start node of marauder.

"
spnwe wrote:

Unspec the 4 points leading to Brutal Blade and pick up Honed Edge instead. The skill tree before 75 was missed out when I update the guide. Check POB for the latest update on the skill trees.

Crusader exploding with +1 curse (hunter) Astral plate (see recommended rares) will be the end game chest for the build. You will definitely want to get your hands on 1.

Raider + Berserker will be recommended. See my reply to the post above.

Drop Red Dream, a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood is better as you can pick up Discipline of Unyielding and Slaughter.

I would use a Experimental Granite flask of Warding instead of Lion's Roar (you only use it for end game bosses).

Use Experimental Quicksilver flask of Heat instead of sulphur flask.

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching.

A rare elder/warlord amulet is better. For warlord amulet, you can craft:

"
+1 physical gem & t1 life & t1 extra fire & t1 crit chance & t1 crit multiplier & anger reserve 25% less mana

For rings, see recommended rares for curse on hit rings. You would want to use Steel rings.

Craft Elusive + Tailwind Two tone boots (armor + evasion).

Use Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one) and run: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

For Cyclone, you can replace Bloodlust with Awakened Elemental Damage with Attack.
Hya, i checked your new pob.. thank you for that. but i have a question regarding to it.. it now shoes tectonic slam with a lot more dps, but that skill is nowhere mentioned in your written guide? Could you please explain that to me? :)
Sorry for double post, but i dont know how to edit here ^^'.
Im asking myself the same question like a guy before me. Why do we skill "Call to arms" you told him for infernal cry, but i dont see that skill in your gem setup, am I missing out something?
thank you!
Best wishes Myuu!
"
Firenautic wrote:
Hya, i checked your new pob.. thank you for that. but i have a question regarding to it.. it now shoes tectonic slam with a lot more dps, but that skill is nowhere mentioned in your written guide? Could you please explain that to me? :)

The skill tree and gears can run Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam too. If you want, you can follow the gems setup for Tectonic in the POB. :)

"
Firenautic wrote:
Im asking myself the same question like a guy before me. Why do we skill "Call to arms" you told him for infernal cry, but i dont see that skill in your gem setup, am I missing out something?
thank you!
Best wishes Myuu!

Hm. Looks like I left out Infernal Cry in the gems setup. You will definitely want to run it.

Replace Chance to Bleed with Infernal Cry.

"
spnwe wrote:

Unspec the 4 points leading to Brutal Blade and pick up Honed Edge instead. The skill tree before 75 was missed out when I update the guide. Check POB for the latest update on the skill trees.

Crusader exploding with +1 curse (hunter) Astral plate (see recommended rares) will be the end game chest for the build. You will definitely want to get your hands on 1.

Raider + Berserker will be recommended. See my reply to the post above.

Drop Red Dream, a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood is better as you can pick up Discipline of Unyielding and Slaughter.

I would use a Experimental Granite flask of Warding instead of Lion's Roar (you only use it for end game bosses).

Use Experimental Quicksilver flask of Heat instead of sulphur flask.

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching.

A rare elder/warlord amulet is better. For warlord amulet, you can craft:

"
+1 physical gem & t1 life & t1 extra fire & t1 crit chance & t1 crit multiplier & anger reserve 25% less mana

For rings, see recommended rares for curse on hit rings. You would want to use Steel rings.

Craft Elusive + Tailwind Two tone boots (armor + evasion).

Use Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one) and run: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

For Cyclone, you can replace Bloodlust with Awakened Elemental Damage with Attack.[/quote]

If i swap the rings and amulet, my resistance drops tremendously. I got a nice armor for a decent price btw!
"
spnwe wrote:

If i swap the rings and amulet, my resistance drops tremendously. I got a nice armor for a decent price btw!

It is possible to craft the rings and amulet and still have your resist capped.

E.g.

And imagine, the above rings are yet to be completed.

Harvest crafting makes it really easy so you will definitely want to look into that. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Firenautic wrote:

The skill tree and gears can run Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam too. If you want, you can follow the gems setup for Tectonic in the POB. :)

"
Firenautic wrote:
thank you!
Best wishes Myuu!

Hm. Looks like I left out Infernal Cry in the gems setup. You will definitely want to run it.

Replace Chance to Bleed with Infernal Cry.

Thank you again very much for your answer. But i have again a silly noob question regarding your answer. If I swap out chance to bleed, how do I apply the bleeding debuff then, for more damage? Cause now it is applied through leap slam or warchief but if i change that chance to bleed, there will be no debuff and so no extra damage? Cause there is Bloodlust on Cyclone and Bloodlust on Blade Flurry?
Sorry for so many dumb questions just trying to understand that build and game. So far act 9, i have a lot of fun with it. More as with my frost blades raider :)
I will send you a pm as well.

Thank you again in advance!
Best wishes myuu
Last edited by Firenautic on Jul 24, 2020, 11:15:31 AM
"
Firenautic wrote:

Thank you again very much for your answer. But i have again a silly noob question regarding your answer. If I swap out chance to bleed, how do I apply the bleeding debuff then, for more damage? Cause now it is applied through leap slam or warchief but if i change that chance to bleed, there will be no debuff and so no extra damage? Cause there is Bloodlust on Cyclone and Bloodlust on Blade Flurry?
Sorry for so many dumb questions just trying to understand that build and game. So far act 9, i have a lot of fun with it. More as with my frost blades raider :)
I will send you a pm as well.

Thank you again in advance!
Best wishes myuu

You will replace Blood Lust with Element damage with Attack. This makes the damage more consistent instead of having a 6L just for boss fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info