[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

Hey.
I have a question.
Is it really worth it sacrificing 30% damage for 2 extra projectiles? (Rain of Splinters Jewel)
Are those 2 extra projectiles really that good?
hello mate i am little bit confused. you mentioned LW 4-link setup. However i cant find where it is explained into deep. As i know there is no viable 4-link setup for LW at the moment. Could you brighten me this?

thx
One question about optimal gems: Ele Focus and Combustion? Does not compute : /

"
Elementalium wrote:
Hey.
I have a question.
Is it really worth it sacrificing 30% damage for 2 extra projectiles? (Rain of Splinters Jewel)
Are those 2 extra projectiles really that good?

Hey, I can answer that; it's 30% reduced (additive) damage, not multiplicative. the extra projectiles more then make up for it.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 14, 2020, 3:58:42 AM
"
Zlobazla wrote:
hello mate i am little bit confused. you mentioned LW 4-link setup. However i cant find where it is explained into deep. As i know there is no viable 4-link setup for LW at the moment. Could you brighten me this?

thx

I think this was a bit of leftover text from a previous version of this guide. You can ignore that; I've cleaned up the leveling tips section a bit to fix that, as well as mention when you have the ability to pick up Second Wind for your Flame Dash (which is in Act 3).

"
One question about optimal gems: Ele Focus and Combustion? Does not compute : /

Yeah, it sounds odd, but it's only taken for the 29% more multiplier for fire damage. As mentioned in the gem links section, the value of Added Fire Damage as a support falls off pretty hard once you start to accumulate more "% Physical as Extra Fire Damage" on your gear, to the point where Combustion wins. Enough so that it isn't even worth running the Awakened version of it down the road.
thx for both builds i just wonder which one is better ? this one or freezing pulse one ?

i think for league started this one but endgame i cant comment ?

as well what is the investment to do whole contect for both of these ? FP and HFT ? is any of these less expensive ?

thx good job
Maybe you can add like budget options for items? Seems like i deal no damage and die too fast while overcapped res. Like 50chaos build 1 ex build etc. for noobs like me
Last edited by y0urf3ar on Mar 14, 2020, 10:09:51 AM

What do you think of these gloves ? Wouldn't we benefit enough of the clear speed they offer with the increased projectile speed ? Besides damage and some life.

And it's quite cheap.
Last edited by DoYouEvenPrayz on Mar 14, 2020, 12:20:06 PM
"
tspcz wrote:
thx for both builds i just wonder which one is better ? this one or freezing pulse one ?

as well what is the investment to do whole contect for both of these ? FP and HFT ? is any of these less expensive ?

thx good job

Wallach, do you have some information for us? :)
"
the_Arkain wrote:
"
tspcz wrote:

thx good job

Wallach, do you have some information for us? :)

very end game...with Atziri's Reflection, Freezing Pulse is arguably better. The opportunity cost is pretty stupid IMO, and I cant stand doing it the Kikazaru route. IMO, HLF are better. Go from this to something else, not this to Freezing Pulse IMO.
"
tspcz wrote:

thx good job

for a league start, HF is miles away vs. FP, with HF you basically need 0 gear, whatever you find is good, for FP you need soul mantle and other build enabler uniques that you don't have right away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info