About the Code of Conduct... Discuss!

I honestly think its a shame... I think we should be able to discuss anything (given it is done respectfully). I hate having to sensor posts because it is potentially in some level expressing my political views... I think as long as respect and understanding is involved, we should be able to give our opinions and back them up with facts.
-... ..- -- .--.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
-... ..- -- .--.
-- .. -. ..- ... / .---- ----- / ... --- -.-. .. .- .-.. / -.-. .-. . -.. .. - / ..-. --- .-. / ... .... .- -- . .-.. . ... ... / -... ..- -- .--. .. -. --. .-.-.-
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
-... ..- -- .--.
-- .. -. ..- ... / .---- ----- / ... --- -.-. .. .- .-.. / -.-. .-. . -.. .. - / ..-. --- .-. / ... .... .- -- . .-.. . ... ... / -... ..- -- .--. .. -. --. .-.-.-

对不起同志
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
So apparently posting Twitter hot takes about mobile gaming and astrology for a few laughs are against the Code of Conduct too. Truly a remarkably flexible thing, that CoC. I wonder why GGG keeps directing us to read it, as if we're unaware of it, when it's clear it really just prohibits whatever it is that doesn't meet with the wise elders approval that day.

Also, update on Boem and KissMeQuick - still on probation, seemingly forever.

And of course this thread is still here, apparently not in violation of anything - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934933
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 16, 2020, 4:22:28 PM
Dude, you knew that'd happen. Don't even pretend otherwise.

"

What makes you think that? It doesn't violate any of the rules, so why would I know that'd happen?
"
Exile009 wrote:
"

What makes you think that? It doesn't violate any of the rules, so why would I know that'd happen?

Wow, you're serious. Shit. Talk about running with scissors.

There were so many political and controversial trigger-words in those two tweets, you'd have nothing left if you removed them.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 17, 2020, 12:07:20 AM
"
"
Exile009 wrote:
"

Wow, you're serious. Shit. Talk about running with scissors.

There were so many political and controversial trigger-words in those two tweets, you'd have nothing left if you removed them.

What was political about them, pray? One was about mobile gaming, the other about astrology. I've heard some people say "everything is political", but this getting ridiculous. Though that does seem to be the convenient logic Support is operating under. Is posting a picture of a Mac and Cheese political too nowadays, maybe cos Mcdonalds gets involved in some controversy around palm oil or some shit? Is posting a picture of one's shoes political, cos there's an animal rights movement that hates leather?

No wonder the CoC is applied so widely. Apparently with one simple keyword they've targeted the majority of possible human expression.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 17, 2020, 1:19:45 AM
Not my monkey, not my circus. They saw it, I saw it, I'm sure others did too. You didn't. Like I said: either you're feigning ignorance or you're actually ignorant as to what you're actually doing and saying, and neither is a situation with which I want to engage beyond pointing it out. No one can learn the lessons for you. Look at the two things you posted again not from your perspective but from the perspective of someone who is told, whose job it is, to curtail controversial, inflammatory topics. That's the best I can do for you. That's as good as this gets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info