[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Hey guys, I promised I'll give you some insight on how this build fares in this league, so here it is.

My current build:
Spoiler

For mapping overall this build is great, whites and yellows require little to no investment other than the prism and shrapnels. Red maps get a little bit tougher so you either get more tanky or get more dps. I solved this issue with the latter of those, because I love to play more of a glass cannon.

For dps the nomad(until you get Ryslatha's Coil) and cold conversion gloves is a must! Hrimburn work perfectly and they're cheap. Dps amulet with crit multi is great aswell. For further dps improvements I suggest getting a shit helm with decent base & 3 split arrow lab ench. You can roll it easily with the garden. One more thing, the chainbreaker keystone with berserk is insane! Once you have the currency for lethal pride get it immediately! (akoya one)

After you get more currency get kaoms, it'll increase your hp by around 1k~ hp which feels really great.

For flasks there's nothing really special other than the taste of hate. I was doing some fiddling around in PoB and noticed that it is quite a significant dps increase and if you play correctly you don't need to play double life flask. (in comparison its 2,5x times better than bottled faith according to PoB)

Also one more thing, I had mana problems and since I don't have enlighten 4 yet, I decided to annoint & pick 2 mana nodes. You sacrifice very little dps for a huge quality of life improvement. It really smoothens out clear & bossfights.

I was still lazy to pickup second 6L doomfletch, mainly because I level empowers in my second weapon slot, but if you don't care about currency a decide to go for the barrage early you'll be oneshotting 83 conquerors easy.

The most important thing is knowledge of boss mechanics, I killed sirius with gear that cost around ~1,5 ex. (also did deathless shaper easily, I didn't get oneshot even by the bubble burst phase)
Last edited by demondragon818 on Jun 25, 2020, 10:08:18 AM
Spoiler
"
Hey guys, I promised I'll give you some insight on how this build fares in this league, so here it is.

My current build:
Spoiler

For mapping overall this build is great, whites and yellows require little to no investment other than the prism and shrapnels. Red maps get a little bit tougher so you either get more tanky or get more dps. I solved this issue with the latter of those, because I love to play more of a glass cannon.

For dps the nomad(until you get Ryslatha's Coil) and cold conversion gloves is a must! Hrimburn work perfectly and they're cheap. Dps amulet with crit multi is great aswell. For further dps improvements I suggest getting a shit helm with decent base & 3 split arrow lab ench. You can roll it easily with the garden. One more thing, the chainbreaker keystone with berserk is insane! Once you have the currency for lethal pride get it immediately! (akoya one)

After you get more currency get kaoms, it'll increase your hp by around 1k~ hp which feels really great.

For flasks there's nothing really special other than the taste of hate. I was doing some fiddling around in PoB and noticed that it is quite a significant dps increase and if you play correctly you don't need to play double life flask. (in comparison its 2,5x times better than bottled faith according to PoB)

Also one more thing, I had mana problems and since I don't have enlighten 4 yet, I decided to annoint & pick 2 mana nodes. You sacrifice very little dps for a huge quality of life improvement. It really smoothens out clear & bossfights.

I was still lazy to pickup second 6L doomfletch, mainly because I level empowers in my second weapon slot, but if you don't care about currency a decide to go for the barrage early you'll be oneshotting 83 conquerors easy.

The most important thing is knowledge of boss mechanics, I killed sirius with gear that cost around ~1,5 ex. (also did deathless shaper easily, I didn't get oneshot even by the bubble burst phase)

why doomfletch tho?
Holy fucking shit I didn't even notice LOL
I apologize if this has been mentioned before, I haven't read all the pages of this thread.

When doomfletch gives extra damage of each element, does each element go through the conversion process? If it does then eternity shroud would make this build ungodly, no?
Hi guys, start this build after ball of lightning miner, it's like a breath of fresh air. I love it. But for some reason I'm struggling with damage. Any idea what should I upgrade in my gear?

Last edited by skiminok1989 on Jun 25, 2020, 1:15:41 PM
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
Hi guys, start this build after ball of lightning miner, it's like a breath of fresh air. I love it. But for some reason I'm struggling with damage. Any idea what should I upgrade in my gear?

Gear looks really good actually. Diamond flask is HUGE though, like half of our DPS. Get one of those, and craft the Unveil Critical chance if possible.

Also, if you feel like running uber lab, do that a few times and try to get the boot enchant. Also a large boost.

Finally, Chainbreaker is super good, aim for the Akoya Lethal Pride and get that rocking ASAP.

Edit: And annoint your ammy.

"

Haha, I did the same yesterday. Enjoy having ~2.5x as much damage as you used to! Lol.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 25, 2020, 2:13:38 PM
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:

Gear looks really good actually. Diamond flask is HUGE though, like half of our DPS. Get one of those, and craft the Unveil Critical chance if possible.

Also, if you feel like running uber lab, do that a few times and try to get the boot enchant. Also a large boost.

Finally, Chainbreaker is super good, aim for the Akoya Lethal Pride and get that rocking ASAP.

Edit: And annoint your ammy.

"

Thanks a lot for your advise. Will do
Haha, I did the same yesterday. Enjoy having ~2.5x as much damage as you used to! Lol.
Really only mines? What about traps? Impossible? (I hate mines)
How are the flask options? If I don't want to use 2 Life flasks, and my resists aren't balanced for Wise Oak (right now I can balance Fire and Cold), what are my options?

I'm currently using a useless Silver Flask just for the Onslaught for a little increase in movement speed but what are my other options?

Read the FAQ about Flasks but don't really want to go out of my way for Bottled Faith or a Dying Sun.

What about Taste of Hate? Or should I just use a Wise Oak regardless of my resists?
Last edited by neo_child on Jun 25, 2020, 2:50:05 PM

I am struggle on damage side, not sure it is related to the gear or my playstyle. Because I still used to the old mines which blastchain havent exist yet. Any help?
Last edited by SuperBillyDog on Jun 25, 2020, 3:37:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info