[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

"
Maybe there's like a CI/shavronnes LL version of this build that could work even?

Would need someone else to come up with that one, I am SO bad at ES builds. I've been playing since Prophecy, and have still never played ES. Lol.
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:
"
Maybe there's like a CI/shavronnes LL version of this build that could work even?

Would need someone else to come up with that one, I am SO bad at ES builds. I've been playing since Prophecy, and have still never played ES. Lol.

I have never played a lot of es builds either, but I noticed that most of the top miners played these variants in delirium. They had the same dps as me and double the effective HP that I had, which is absolutely insane.
Just hit maps before heading to bed. Early economy was rough, but Coated Shrapnels are 1c, Doomfletches are down to 1 alch, and the prophecy can be had for 5c worth of cards, so not too bad. Would strongly recommend staying mines (try Pyroclast mine once you can equip it) and leveling with that until you have enough cash to buy both a Doomfletch and a Coated Shrapnel.

Everything feels tankier this league though, the tree nerfs are affecting the low levels disproportionately. It clears up after a bit.
By popular demand, I'll be tracking my gearing process daily (What my gear looks like at the end of each day, and how much I spent on it) in the second post on the first page. I've had quite a few people ask what to buy, when, or how I gear, so I hope this helps!
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 20, 2020, 3:28:04 PM
First time playing build like this and actually going pretty good, got to t11-t12 maps smoothly and farmed atziri for a bit, got 2 ex from her and now im wondering what would be the best investment for now.
Thanks ;D
"
First time playing build like this and actually going pretty good, got to t11-t12 maps smoothly and farmed atziri for a bit, got 2 ex from her and now im wondering what would be the best investment for now.
Thanks ;D

If you don't have the lab enchant get that it shouldn't be that pricy and it's a great boost I snatched this for just 40c
how the berserk works is this build? how to generate rage?
"
gerill wrote:
how the berserk works is this build? how to generate rage?

Chainbreaker from a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel.
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:22:25 AM
league started as this, been reaaaally smooth
I noticed on t8 maps that I was still using some act 3 gear and wasn't even feeling it! real smooth
Also, I believe kintsugi might be better than kaoms:
because of the less damage for the first hit we take in conjunction with the wind dancer node, we have a bigger EHP for one shots
and since we're right side of the tree, we get more evasion naturally. The increased evasion from the chest, its natural evasion and the more evasion from wind dancer synergise better too!
and lastly we can eventually get the second 6l in there so no need for 2 doomfletch's prism and drillneck lol

Also, I noticed you already have berserk in your links, did you already get the glorious vanity for chainbreaker or is it just leveling in there?
Last edited by henriquearoeira on Jun 22, 2020, 12:33:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info