[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Thanks for the guide and the answers. It's working pretty good so far on my Deadeye.

Saw some typos.

In How expensive is it?
"
Stage 4 - +100c. Add a Circle of Regret Ring

I think you meant Circle of Guilt?

In Why do I do less damage than you? (And other Questions)
"
3. Mine throw speed is very important! Quality your Blastchain and Minefield jewels

gems instead jewels.
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 18, 2020, 7:30:33 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
Thanks for the guide and the answers. It's working pretty good so far on my Deadeye.

Saw some typos.

In How expensive is it?
"
Stage 4 - +100c. Add a Circle of Regret Ring

I think you meant Circle of Guilt?

In Why do I do less damage than you? (And other Questions)
"
3. Mine throw speed is very important! Quality your Blastchain and Minefield jewels

gems instead jewels.

Thanks, fixed.
Hy i am looking for a starter build never played mine before this one looks fun my question is it still a league starter build since now the bow cost around 90c instead of the 15c you mentioned on your post?. I mean 6l bow.
"
gisabelle wrote:
Hy i am looking for a starter build never played mine before this one looks fun my question is it still a league starter build since now the bow cost around 90c instead of the 15c you mentioned on your post?. I mean 6l bow.

It's simple: You DONT start with a six link. you start with a 4 linked doomfletch (it's about 1C). Then but an ANCIENT DOOM prophecy for 3-4 chaos to upgrade your doomfletch to a Doomfletch's Prism. It will last you to maps. Then you can upgrade/link to a 5 link, eventually a 6 link for endgame.
Note: The links/Sockets can be on your body armor, until you get a Kaoms.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
used this build as a starter for this league

leveling wasn't that when i got to maps and finally got core uniques it started shreading everything around kinda squishy dieing to most of delirium encounters (ubt im not upgrading gear either mostly playing ssf)

ejoying it alot will definetly try to min max it over the league but prices are so damn high the ring with good rolls is like 15 exalts

same with belt

overall probably gonna cost 50+ Ex to get it to ur last league stage cuz everything so pricy
Currently I've been using loreweave. It's got all the mods this build wants.

phys dmg, crit chance, ele damage, and bonus mods are attributes, life, and higher res cap.

Seems to be doing really well for me. I'm just under 4k life and even with a kaoms I'll only be at 5k. Basically a glass cannon no matter how hard I try. I figure might as well go all in on the dps then.

I found these leveling and was stoked AF, then I uploaded them into POB and compared them with cold dmg conversion gloves and sadly despite them buffing all 3 elements and phys dmg by 40% it doesn't seem to be as much dps.

POB and ingame tooltip are in agreement on this, and I only post just in case I missed something somewhere

Loving the build!
Last edited by StevesytheZissou on Mar 19, 2020, 3:07:06 PM
"
kraken9911 wrote:
Currently I've been using loreweave. It's got all the mods this build wants.

phys dmg, crit chance, ele damage, and bonus mods are attributes, life, and higher res cap.

Seems to be doing really well for me. I'm just under 4k life and even with a kaoms I'll only be at 5k. Basically a glass cannon no matter how hard I try. I figure might as well go all in on the dps then.

Loreweave looks really good (sadly low life roll but still). And you can add a second Cast when damage taken so you have 2 defensive setups to somewhat fix your lack of life. I'm using one cwdt with Enfeeble/Steelskin and other with Immortal Call and I see my survability increased.
While this build can pack really nice single target and clear speed, due to nature od split arrow aoe/speed, it is quite squishy.
Running high red tier delirium can be really sketchy, easily 1 tapped by some of those explosions/kill effects. It is basically your classic bow dude defense, acrobatics, blind, and more life than average ranger, but less evasion, and no CI/chaos immunity like lot of spell miners. Rather on squishy side to put it lightly.
Last edited by aerial on Mar 19, 2020, 5:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info