blindwar wrote:
its crazy how pathetic melee players are
they cry about minion buils
they cry about spell builds
they cry about bow buils
they cry about their own buils
they are only happy when someone else is unhappy
their hate is strong that they can't admit anybody else have fun

well, you guys and the rest of the fanboys are the demise of this game :)

So...haters are demise of this game or ppl who like this game? Im confused
Stop watching so many streamers please, the word unethical being overused by so many of your popular content creators that you’ve put it into the patch notes. They are not your player base and they DO NOT speak for us normal players with a few hours a day to put into the game. But if I continually feel like I’m wasting my time to get nowhere progressively each league I and even the people who think they like this will just stop. So please just stop.
with all reductions, it is around 30% less energy shield, which means one hit kill, no matter how much resistance or armour, on top of it add increased monsters difficulty. Good defense consist of high armour and high energy shield, now it is not possible to achieve sufficient numbers.
Last edited by leastfire12 on Mar 13, 2020, 3:41:01 PM
Thanks be to Odin Allfather I didn't buy any of the new supporter packs before the patch notes was released. With 8 out of 10 of my builds being practically dead now, it would have been a waste of money.
"
Gearborn wrote:
People should really stop with the argument that nerfs are bad because an op build doesn't affect/hurt anybody else so why hurt build.

Even if you 100% ignore the trading/currency aspect of it, the real reason things like summoners need nerfing when they get too OP is that OP builds 100% DO affect all other builders. Why? Because if something like summoners staying OP is left in the game, the developers are left with only 1 other choice... to buff all the content to make it so the summoners can't steamroll everything, which would make the content too hard for most other builds.

This is why things get nerfed and buffed, regardless of whether or not if affects you personally. If 25% of the league uses a specific build, it's likely because it's OP so the devs did the right thing in nerfing it so that the rest of the content doesn't have to be buffed against it, thus completely killing the ability to use other builds.

TLDR, nerfing OP builds does 100% impact non op builds by letting the developers balance the content evenly for all builds, vs having it only be viable for a select few. So please stop with the "why does my build being OP hurt your build in any way?" argument, because having OP builds does in fact hurt all builds.

Let me shatter your reality for you, instead of nerfing everything systematically into the ground, they could...are you ready for this? No? Don't care, BUFF EVERYTHING ELSE! Then design content around the new power level the game has reached, what they are doing is punishing players for their development shortcomings by taking things away from them that they have spent time and effort on, a practice that until recently was a cardinal no no for them. Then again it still holds for all things that are ACTUALLY broken with the game, they aren't going to nerf those because the free advertisement they get from their mouthpieces of the community would go away then. Funny how that works no? Only shit obtainable to the general public gets the axe.

Also the game is currently balanced around a level of power unattainable to most players so your argument is void, it always was and more than likely will be balanced around the people who stream, for whom this is a JOB. I want a fucking game, not a JOB.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Mar 11, 2020, 2:10:58 PM
SSF will be a default option in a couple leagues from now. Because you won't be able to find anyone to trade with. Hey at least elitists will be very happy of the equality.
Last edited by aeneaa on Mar 11, 2020, 2:09:52 PM
"
"
Gearborn wrote:
People should really stop with the argument that nerfs are bad because an op build doesn't affect/hurt anybody else so why hurt build.

Even if you 100% ignore the trading/currency aspect of it, the real reason things like summoners need nerfing when they get too OP is that OP builds 100% DO affect all other builders. Why? Because if something like summoners staying OP is left in the game, the developers are left with only 1 other choice... to buff all the content to make it so the summoners can't steamroll everything, which would make the content too hard for most other builds.

This is why things get nerfed and buffed, regardless of whether or not if affects you personally. If 25% of the league uses a specific build, it's likely because it's OP so the devs did the right thing in nerfing it so that the rest of the content doesn't have to be buffed against it, thus completely killing the ability to use other builds.

TLDR, nerfing OP builds does 100% impact non op builds by letting the developers balance the content evenly for all builds, vs having it only be viable for a select few. So please stop with the "why does my build being OP hurt your build in any way?" argument, because having OP builds does in fact hurt all builds.

Let me shatter your reality for you, instead of nerfing everything systematically into the ground, they could...are you ready for this? No? Don't care, BUFF EVERYTHING ELSE! Then design content around the new power level the game has reached, what they are doing is punishing players for their development shortcomings by taking things away from them that they have spent time and effort on, a practice that until recently was a cardinal no no for them. Then again it still holds for all things that are ACTUALLY broken with the game, they aren't going to nerf those because the free advertisement they get from their mouthpieces of the community would go away then. Funny how that works no? Only shit obtainable to the general public gets the axe.

Examples, please, because u couldnt post more generic and vague post even if u tried.
"
Socaro wrote:
"
"
Gearborn wrote:

Examples, please, because u couldnt post more generic and vague post even if u tried.

You couldn't have left a more pathetic attempt at shifting burden of proof if you tried, be more specific or stfu.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
You overhaul temple rooms but gut all interesting temple mods by like 50%? Even less motivation to do alva at all. last league done 2 temples and stopped bothering, ended with 107 red alva missions. POG
"
"
Socaro wrote:

You couldn't have left a more pathetic attempt at shifting burden of proof if you tried, be more specific or stfu.

Read previous pages where i posted some stuff, and im not shifting anythink. If u want to complain on something, give some examples, not only vague bla bla.

Lets make it simple, what is nerf to the ground this patch?
Last edited by Socaro on Mar 11, 2020, 2:25:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info