[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

"
requin8 wrote:
Is there any solution if i can't affor the Amulet ?

temporary solution is not using one of auras.
Really appreciating your guide - thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, I run in the same issues like the two posts before me on lvl 90 ... I'm getting one hit by big monster packs (nothing special at all)... Did I miss something important appart from the fact that I have neither Impresence nor
Enlighten 4 yet and therefore can't use Vitality & Skitterbots?
Or is playing with a defensive weapon set essential in late game? Or is it the missing chaos resistance - although I didnt expect issues when running Level 10 + maps on that.
I don't get what I missed in the build.
I would really appreciate some recommendations - Thanks! :-)

so suppose i can afford all the flasks.
my line up would be?

life
bottled faith
quicksilver
sin's rebirth
atziris promise

or an other combination?

so i have to decide between freeze immune/ bleeding?

for curses i get a second quicksilver i use for tmep chain maps

cheers great fun so far.
This build is pretty trash, too low life to be able to do anything. Damage was pretty cool but a bad build
"
EvilDoc wrote:
This build is pretty trash, too low life to be able to do anything. Damage was pretty cool but a bad build

Solo-ed all content with ease... A8 Sirus, Simulacrum wave 20 with double boss spawn, cortex, etc. Seems like the player may be at fault here lololol...before you call the build thrash, why not inspect your own gear and wonder why it isn't working...you don't even have the right passives with might of the meek jewel which explains your HP problem.

Anyway thanks OP for the build...its not perfect and sure the guide could have done more explaining with min-maxing etc. but its pretty decent build.

Probably hit my first 100 char using this spec so thanks again for the contribution :)
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Mar 25, 2020, 5:57:05 AM
Tom hanks , the reason u dont need the 4% is becouse ur Nostalgia ring is corrupted with 2% Mana reduced. Which tipps u exactly over for all the auras. Nice find!
Meek jewel gives me about 400 life atm. don't know how much herb gives ( 5 nodes vs 3 )
i also get resistances capped with going for might of meek.

Add me ingame if anyone want to talk about the build:)!

-Corenq
Is this build viable to adapt CI?
Any tips for adapting?
"
Luan_LaW wrote:
Is this build viable to adapt CI?
Any tips for adapting?

This has been asked before in the thread and is not advisable. Read through the previous pages for more info.
"
requin8 wrote:
Is there any solution if i can't affor the Amulet ?

There a few options, depending a lot on your budget and equipment. To have both curses for no cost, you't need gloves with both curses on hit and the anointment. Not easy to find, especially if you want to keep the embalmer's.

Another option would be to use the Solstice Vigil (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solstice_Vigil) to remove the cost of reserving temp chains. Then you'd only need to find despair somehow, but this amulet is actually more expensive in delirium.

If you have gloves with temp chains on hit and you can drop a flask, you can use the Witchfire Brew (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew) to curse with Despair.

There are many ways, but you gotta figure what you can afford (in currency and gear slots) and priorities. We don't lack dmg in this build, so you should prioritize survivability, therefore Temp Chains. Farm currency until you can afford the amulet and gloves. The amulet is totally worth it and is actually dropping in price, which is good news. :)
"
RenQt wrote:
Tom hanks , the reason u dont need the 4% is becouse ur Nostalgia ring is corrupted with 2% Mana reduced. Which tipps u exactly over for all the auras. Nice find!
Meek jewel gives me about 400 life atm. don't know how much herb gives ( 5 nodes vs 3 )
i also get resistances capped with going for might of meek.

Add me ingame if anyone want to talk about the build:)!

-Corenq

Damn it, I hadn't noticed this! I had the ring before I got an enlighten, so I didn't know. In any case, I was able to fit all auras using an Enlighten 3. If anyone can afford a lvl 4, they won't need those points either. The real difference is getting vitality to the helm and the herald somewhere else.

(EDIT) I hadn't noticed, but it doesn't matter. This mod has no effect on mana reservation whatsoever. It is as I said before: by placing Vitality in the helm instead of HoA, you will be able to have all auras and curses with an Enlighten 3 and drop 2 points from the tree.
Last edited by TomHanks83 on Mar 27, 2020, 5:50:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info