[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

Hello all help me pls, what i need buy next on my character? Ty!
"
Sevar wrote:
Got Devouring diadem with lvl 3 enlighten in it, place there vitality + malevolence + skitterbots, got circle of nostalgia with 20% reduced mana reservation for Herald of agony (which is now reserves 20% mana), and I get not enough mana for reserve Herald of agony (about 4.1%), what may I do wrong ? I see in gearing section you have ring which reduce HOA reservation on 37% got only 1 on market with 24% with price of 5ex
ps nevermind find the answer, ring got nerfed sad

Just wanna say for anyone interested, I was able to get all 5 buffs: skitterbots, HoA, Despair, Malevolance, and Despair with a lvl 4 enlighten (I know, not super cheap) and a corrupted golden rule with -1% mana reservation, which was only 10c.

Based on my life pool, it seems stone golem might provide more life regen...so at the cost of an empower gem its likely more bang for your buck..but I run both vitality plus stone golem so...yea!
Hello I am a frequent build hopper , and I wanted to leave a comment here for those who wanted to play it without all the min maxing and is wondering what kind of build a modest budget (less than 5 ex for everything) and a more softcore(glass cannon zoom zoom) version would look like. There quite a few changes you need to make especially in terms of skill tree and auras.
First off , you can cut the helmet (if it's expensive which it isn't in harvest) , cut the amulet (again if it's expensive) and basically cut all the extra reserves. If you cut all of these extra auras , you can save yourself a couple of points on the tree from allocating aura reserve nodes. Then You can cut the pathing on the skill tree to wind dancer to save some more points. If you do this however make sure to get some life and attributes on jewels. The next thing you can cut , are all of those expensive unique jewels. As they don't really provide that much damage , the main thing needed in a softcore environment to go zoom zoom.
Other than that , the herald ring is also not required and actually does very little unless you want to slot in the extra aura/reserves.
The next item I would recommend to cut is the asenath's touch gloves. They are VERY nice for clear speed , however You can simply use a bino's until you get enough for the gloves to explode packs. In term of gems I think it's pretty obvious for most players but , be sure to cut any awakened gems that are over 1 ex first , as their benefits are often miniscule over their normal counterparts , then cut any level 21/23Q gems. for the same reasons.

Other things I want to suggest for the build :
explody chest - Kintsugi is nice , but for a sc character I highly recommend an explosion mod rare chest piece . As it does exactly the same thing as asenath's mark , so if this is not your league starter and you already have a life explosion mod chest you can use that over the unique gloves. But having both makes exploding screens EXTREMELY easy. Having said that however if you are purely looking for aesthetically pleasing explosions play a cold version of this build as you can apply herald of ice mtx.
cold iron point - Definitely a prime pick after you switch over from bino's / got the gloves/ got explosion chest / both . However it is possible to have more damage with a crafted rare. Just really really really expensive.(probably 30-50 ex per dagger).

And that's about all of my thoughts on some budget and alternative options for this build. As always thanks for the op for a nice build guide that I can review and find budget options.
https://pastebin.com/Ug71GG5g?fbclid=IwAR0vMyQicDAewRHfInWv8SV5kOtSCSn8XVx5sDxSsD3lwc6W7ufCVoPN-TU
Can some one check my pob pls, I only get 1/5 damg compare to the owner's post
Hey,

i try this build. It feels good to play, the damage is ok and iam not done to max it(not so much time this league). I would like to say ty for the good work and the guide wich is very detailed. Keep on going with your good work, i like.

I will try to get a hunter belt with more damage and maybe hunter rings, maybe better for damage and stats as the nerfed herald ring.

cu
"
Grey223 wrote:
Hey,

i try this build. It feels good to play, the damage is ok and iam not done to max it(not so much time this league). I would like to say ty for the good work and the guide wich is very detailed. Keep on going with your good work, i like.

I will try to get a hunter belt with more damage and maybe hunter rings, maybe better for damage and stats as the nerfed herald ring.

cu

I would encourage you to take the time to read and have a think about things before seeking advice from others. I understand some builds can get complicated, especially when it comes to min-maxing, but I think you are aware that you aren't at that stage yet.

First, why are you using Bino's? Its a good option when you don't have asenath's gloves / explodey chest. But you have the gloves...so if you need more damage, there is no reason not to use cold iron point for a massive DPS boost. If that isn't enough, you could dual wield Cold Iron points. I ran this build using carcass jack and dual wild cold iron points, and survivability was rarely an issue.

Notables within the radius of might of the meek grant nothing. Yet you have taken both potency of will and exceptional performance. 2 points wasted. I would argue that using x2 might of the meeks in the scion area is already using up a lot of skill points, so much so that it would be difficult to justify a further 3 points just for more duration nodes (exceptional performance small nodes).

You are spending 5 skill points to socket your unnatural instinct, which doesn't seem to offer enough. You would get much better mileage by skilling down to herbalism (3 points), which gets you the same life increase and better flask recovery + recovery rate.

All these things add up to additional skill points which can be used to skill into more DPS nodes like growth and decay, method to the madness, assassination or cluster jewels.
can this do all mods?
"
I would encourage you to take the time to read and have a think about things before seeking advice from others. I understand some builds can get complicated, especially when it comes to min-maxing, but I think you are aware that you aren't at that stage yet.

First, why are you using Bino's? Its a good option when you don't have asenath's gloves / explodey chest. But you have the gloves...so if you need more damage, there is no reason not to use cold iron point for a massive DPS boost. If that isn't enough, you could dual wield Cold Iron points. I ran this build using carcass jack and dual wild cold iron points, and survivability was rarely an issue.

Hi,

i never played bv before. So i decide this build here and gave it a try. In first step i will do the mostly things 1:1 to get a little feeling about. I can run T16 with hard mods, kill Shaper Guards, Conqueror, Atziri, Delve Boss, Sirus, Shaper and Elder with this setup already.
Iam using the Cold Iron Point Daggers(2) in the backhand like the architect is explaining in the detailed guide for more Damage vs bigger Boss, its fine.

Might of the meek and the instinct jewel, well maybe its better to skip this but it gives a lot defense layers and i need some level to reach the 5k life pool. I can test in pob your notes and if its better i can test it. I know the carcass, i used this chest in many builds before but its fresh to give a new one a try i guess.

ty for your time to help others.
Cool build, just why skitter bots rather than precision?
Nevermind, posted into wrong thread.
Last edited by HatMatter on Sep 5, 2020, 10:59:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info