[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

When should I switch over to bino and mistwall?
Using double obliteration wands atm
Last edited by Recovary on Jun 21, 2020, 10:17:54 AM
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
why did you take the 2 dex points on the right side of blood drinker instead of going the dex path from perfect agony to acrobatics ? You could save one point.

You get a 6% life node this way which you would want anyways (thats pretty high value for a single passive point)

Oh you got me wrong. Sure i would get the 6% life. But the 2 dex points on the right side are wasted.
Instead you can go directly from Perfect Agony to the right side (to Acrobatics) and save one point.
It would be awesome to have some detailed leveling guide
Make note that where you put your Unnatural Instinct you lose the ability to gain charges but gain damage based on corpses consumed recently.
"
Cone666 wrote:
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
why did you take the 2 dex points on the right side of blood drinker instead of going the dex path from perfect agony to acrobatics ? You could save one point.

You get a 6% life node this way which you would want anyways (thats pretty high value for a single passive point)

Oh you got me wrong. Sure i would get the 6% life. But the 2 dex points on the right side are wasted.
Instead you can go directly from Perfect Agony to the right side (to Acrobatics) and save one point.

If you check the endgame build with the Very Large Ring Thread of Hope you do not path to Revenge of the Hunted anymore so it doesnt matter whether you go from the right of Blood Drinker or from Perfect Agony.

Hope this help.
Last edited by champdemain on Jun 22, 2020, 2:29:24 AM
Hey nice Build, seems pretty nice.

But I have some mana problems.It that solves with eldritch battery? Or am I doing something wrong?
"
Mare28 wrote:
Hey nice Build, seems pretty nice.

But I have some mana problems.It that solves with eldritch battery? Or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using this until The Devouring Diadem
Thanks for this nice build guide. I'm following it and have fun in white map right now.

One question about the 3 ways to buff our poison damage mentioned in the guide: I found some place has "poison deal damage X% faster" affix either on item or on tree. Is this the 4th way to buff the poison damage for our build? How does this affix work?
"
jaege wrote:
Thanks for this nice build guide. I'm following it and have fun in white map right now.

One question about the 3 ways to buff our poison damage mentioned in the guide: I found some place has "poison deal damage X% faster" affix either on item or on tree. Is this the 4th way to buff the poison damage for our build? How does this affix work?

total damage dealt with poison stays same, u just deal that damage faster.

so yea, it gives u better damager per second, by decreasing time to deal dmg.

in math:

lets say u deal with BV 100 poison in 10sec. so its 10dmg per second.

with x deal faster will be something like..

now u deal with BV 100 poison dmg in 9sec instead of 10.

pretty much shortens ur poison dmg ramp up, useful for phasing bosses like sirus/shaper/elder
"
Recovary wrote:
When should I switch over to bino and mistwall?
Using double obliteration wands atm

It is a matter of feeling honestly.

I swapped over at about T12 maps this league.
My Video Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHs1z6wAbUQCyZaJnoWYoJ80tHxWA89FA
My Poison BV Assassin: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784069
Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/3C3bHk4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info