Cluster Jewels and their Notables

Full info provided by GGG not by dataminers...wow
Now i understand why you named this league "Delirium" :)))
Build planners will go nuts :)
I really hope this will break us free from the pigeon hole. As is every

Successful build is EXACTLY THE SAME and it sucks. Would like to be

rewarded for the willingness to explore. There is no glory in doing the

same damn thing everyone else is doing. Might as well play an AFK game if

that's the case.
Fossil crafting i hope :)

New notable:
"Fan the Flames
Ignites you inflict spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 15"

Is it proliferation or not?
Ok, so this game needs special programs like path of building to plan builds, but now, you won't even be able to utilize that fully because the passive tree got too complex??? Nice. Beginner friendly btw.

Also: nice artwork as always.

Also: can the notables stack or are they name unique? seems like they are able to stack like static tree notables could theoretically (if there were some of the same) and legion notables can. So we could have multiple 3% max chaos res nodes for a change??? I mean; it is at the cost of other stuff ofcourse, but still.

Also; some of the text seems to overlap or is that just me?

Also; hype??? hype!!!
Last edited by DistantBliss on Mar 10, 2020, 2:36:33 AM
"
DistantBliss wrote:

Also: can the notables stack or are they name unique? seems like they are able to stack like static tree notables could theoretically (if there were some of the same) and legion notables can. So we could have multiple 3% max chaos res nodes for a change??? I mean; it is at the cost of other stuff ofcourse, but still.

Was already confirmed on Reddit, by Bex_GGG, that they can indeed stack, if you can get multiple copies. The only limit will be getting enough right-sized sockets. There is likely a check to prevent more than 1 copy of the same notable from appearing on the same jewel. So, as defenses are small jewels, you'd need a socket in a Large/Medium for each small wheel you wish to add, that would have another +3% Max Resist Notable, for example. It is possible, just not simple.
it is so overwhelmingly beautiful... Thanks
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
"
DistantBliss wrote:

Was already confirmed on Reddit, by Bex_GGG, that they can indeed stack, if you can get multiple copies. The only limit will be getting enough right-sized sockets. There is likely a check to prevent more than 1 copy of the same notable from appearing on the same jewel. So, as defenses are small jewels, you'd need a socket in a Large/Medium for each small wheel you wish to add, that would have another +3% Max Resist Notable, for example. It is possible, just not simple.

Yea figured; seems like a decent investment trade-off. Ty for confirming.
Some CRAZY new passives! THanks GGG! :D
impressive add !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info