Changes to Spectres and Movement Skills in Path of Exile: Delirium

"If you happen to find a monster that you'd like to see as a spectre but isn't currently supported, please let us know!"
Permanent Standard League economy as spectre when?
Frightened Citizens from Oriath Square please, they become unavailable once you kill Innocence but it would be nice to at least be able to Desecrate them in the ruined square.
Really wish ggg would increase Blink/Mirror Arrow summon duration. The B/M Arrow summoner is one of my favorite builds i made in Poe and while i only got it to early red maps it was very fun to play. Hope there will be some minion duration nodes available from the new jewels.
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
for us summoner players, they are giving us the good news first. The bad news is coming.
hope the bad news is that baron get's rekt xd or skeletons not spectres i hope
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Flame Dash nerf for no real reason? Yay... way to go GGG...

Well, I wouldn't say no reason. In case you didn't actually read what was even written, the TL:DR version is that flame dash is too good compared to other movement skills and the most used.

So therein lies your reason, a slight nerf (which also balances out with second wind), slight buff to the rest, and hence more reason to chose different movement skills.

This is a good thing mate. Stops those skills from being useless and redundant.
"
Doombot7 wrote:
Really wish ggg would increase Blink/Mirror Arrow summon duration. The B/M Arrow summoner is one of my favorite builds i made in Poe and while i only got it to early red maps it was very fun to play. Hope there will be some minion duration nodes available from the new jewels.

I enjoy making fun builds. My best time on PoE is discovering interesting things to do and play with. I enjoyed so much my strange hybrid lightning based Mjolnir wielding Inquisitor/Templar when i started Metamorph, despite the fact that at max tier 10 maps or something his damage becomes too weak to push. Still hella fun :)
Speaking of which... man, can't wait for that Lightning Warp on Delirium. Would love to see if it is actually faster and as viable as flame dash or almost as viable. Would love it if my Inquisitor goes full Lightning just for the theme of it :)
@bex

Well awesome new's just one question =D (Note: EE = Elemental Equilibrium)

As Frostblink is a instant spell, how is the interaction with for example the manastorm Shield?

In detail: Since new Frostblink will dmg on Point A (current location) and Point B (location that we "blink" to) will the additional DMG from Manastorm adjust the dmg on Location B? (that is important because of EE) Or does it calculate the dmg A and B the same time (without the + lightning dmg?) since its an instant Spell.

Does anyone know how to see EE on a monster? meaning what type off debuffs or buffs acording to EE it has?

AND the bonus question:

will the wrangler cosmetic now do the "spiky circle" at the Loacation A and B? (THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTLY AWESOME)

cheers Palpi
Last edited by Dr_Blowhole on Mar 6, 2020, 12:20:05 PM
It's been a bug since dececrate was released that you couldn't use the furry cleave/enduring cry/vulnerability on hit beasts. Since their summons weren't in the dececrate creature list. Even if you had them as a spectre after the update you still couldn't summon them. I've always wanted to make a mixed melee summoner build with those bonecrusher/shaggy monstrosities but it was a drag having to get them in a high level map. Since you couldn't do the a2-->high map dececrate stuff since they didn't exist in that pool. I realy hope that's fixed now.
Conqueror spectres. Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info